Chapter39: Tell Me

*coughs*
I-
All rights reserved
-malayjahthewriter

"Baby...can I help you?"

Mercury felt herself go stiff under him. Her mind wouldn't let her decipher what he had just said. She could feel her heart pick up in pace, and her blood started to rush through her body. She couldn't even answer him aloud.

"Mercury?" Nowaki could feel her under him, her body started to warm up, and her hands tightened around the back of his shirt.

The wolf lifted his head to properly see his mate.He cupped his hands to the side of her face, and asked once more "Can I?"

She nodded her head, feeling electricity beginning to course through her body.

"Tell me Mercury." He pushed, wanting to hear her voice.

"Yes."

He looked down at her brown eyes, as they began to twirl with lightning, before moving aside to turn on the lamp at the bedside. He laid back over her and pressed a kiss to her cheek, making Mercury squirm a bit.

He smiled, and pressed another to her ear. He trailed the kiss from there to her neck, His teeth grazed her skin before he firmly bit down, making Mercury take a firm hold of his shoulder.

He began to suck.

"Nowaki-"

Harder. She felt herself squirm again. She tried to keep still, but his actions were sparking those out of control hormones.

Nowaki could feel her heating up, but he wouldn't move until she started to make the sounds he wanted to hear, so increased his intensity, and trailed down to her collar bone. "My baby."

Mercury moaned. She couldn't hold it back any longer. It had built up so much and she didn't have any control over it anymore.

Nowaki leaned back, as soon as the sound coaxed his ears. He pulled on either side of her arm until she was sitting up, and pressed a quick kiss against her lips.

He crept behind her, and pulled her into his lap, until her back was against his chest.

"Can I take off your shorts, Mercury?" He asked with his arms wrapped around her lower waist .

She nodded her head.

"Tell me."

"Yes."

He pulled at the end of the shorts and slipped them off her, leaving her only in her panties.He cooed at the sight of her long brown legs, before trailing his hands down her thighs.

Mercury leaned her head back into his chest, as she felt the tingles. It was all so agonizing.

His movements were slow, and attentive.

"Okay?"

"Mhm." She mumbled, trying to will herself to keep still.

Nowaki nudged his nose up and down her neck, and whispered. "You're so beautiful my baby."

"And You smell so good."

That arousal of hers was practically melting off her and he could smell it all.

Mercury felt herself moan again when he settled his hands right between her thighs. He ushered his hands back and forth, feeling all her smooth skin,and relishing it.

It was an honor to have Mercury trust him enough to be this intimate.

He drifted his hand from her thigh, and ran them over her panties making Mercury moan. He ran them just over her core.