Chapter13: Meeting the Promiser

Hello my Imaginary readers! I'm back at it again. Don't forget to leave a vote and comment.

NO COPYING.

ENJOY!!!

-malayjahthewriter

"You're accepting him!" Xavier screamed over the phone.

Mercury flopped against the bed. It took a lot of force, but both Nowaki and Alex had finally left the house.

"Yes."

"Are you fucking kidding me Mercury. You've only just met him."

"We're bonded."

"Bu-Oh, god." The stress was clear in his voice.

"It's not as bad as it seems." She tried to sooth.

She tried. It's hard to make being suddenly mated to an angry Alpha sound good.

"Is...Is he nice?"

"Uh-I guess."

"He's not forcing you into anything is he?"

"Xavier if he was forcing me into anything do you really think my dad would have left me with him?"

"Werewolves are horny creatures." He defended.

"Are we done here?"

"For now." Xavier sighed. "Your dad told me a representative from the council wants to meet with you."

"Red says there won't be a representative, Simbela is coming here herself."

"Head of the fucking council.You attract more trouble than anyone I've ever met."

"Shut up."

"How is Red coping?"

"Better than I am. He and his mate are so cute!"

"Yaoi pervert."

"And you should have seen him yesterday!" Mercury damn near screamed. "Katy tried to kiss Red and Alex threatened her. Funniest thing I've seen all week."

"Why do I always miss out on the good stuff?" He whined. "Shit, I've got to go pick Janice up."

"Alright talk to you later."

"Bye Saturn, love you."

"Love you to."

                                    ***

"I'm coming, I'm coming." Meryl snarled, as she neared the front door.

"One ring is enough Nowaki, if I have to tell you one more time, I swear you'll never come in this house again." The old woman scolded.

"I'm sorry ma'am."

"Good morning." Alex greeted from beside him. "I smell Melvin, is Melvin here?"

"Yes dear he spent the night, why are you here so earl-"

Before she could finish, Mercury came strolling down the hall. What got everyone's attention more than her tired face was her attire. She was dressed in nothing more than her underwear. A black bra, and matching black panties.

"Mercury!" Meryl yelled. "Where are your clothes?"

"Are you going blind?" Mercury tried to touch the collar of her shirt to prove that her body was indeed clothed, and flinched when she felt her own flesh.

First she screamed. Then she looked at Nowaki. Then she used her hands to cover her body.

Nowaki slapped his palm over Alex's eyes, and starred over his mates body shamelessly. His inner wolf howled and purred with delight.