Winter Special❄️🥶🌨

Hey.
All rights reserved.
Enjoy.
-malayjahthewriter

Nowaki ran his hands through his hair as he walked about the snow covered park. Humans tending to their own affairs, stopped and stared at the peculiar wolf. There was snow everywhere in sight, yet he only wore a thin long sleeved shirt, and a pair of jeans. It wouldn't take a genius to know that he was rather angry. There was a prominent scowl across his face.

His eyes were scaling the entire park, and his nose was sniffing about for a certain scent.

That scowl over his face grew ten times worse when a certain someone lying on the park bench with a book in hand, caught his eyes.

Mercury.

The witch was swarmed in her coat, with her back flat against the seat of the bench. Her hair was falling off to the side and had accumulated a few snowflakes.

"This girl."Nowaki was already marching over to her.

She hadn't picked up the phone all day. "All day" was about thirty minutes to Nowaki.

"Baby." Though he was fuming, the nickname left his mouth like smooth velvet. He reached down and caressed the side of her face

Mercury moved her head closer to his palm, quite enjoying the warmth in the midst of the cold air.

"Babygirl, what the fuck are you doing out here?" The wolf quickly set her upright, and joined her on the bench.

"Nothin-"

"I'll let you choose your punishment."

Mercury smiled at him. "You always make that threat."

With his scowl never leaving his face, Nowaki settled his arm around her shoulders and brought her in a bit closer, making sure his heat reached her. "Why are you here?"

"I was taking a walk, and stopped to read."

Nowaki didn't look happy one bit about that, and Mercury could guess why.

"Don't look at me like that."

"It's too cold out here for you."

"I'm fine."

Nowaki sighed and gently wrapped his fingers around her neck, before dipping down to nudge their noses together. "You're such a handful sometimes."

"It takes one to know one."

His hand moved down to the base of her neck. "I'm already mad, don't push it."

"I'm pushing it."

"Mercury." He used his stern voice and her real name to show he meant business.

"Nowaki."

His name sounded so tender coming from her lips, and though he was desperate to continue the scolding game, he couldn't stop himself from smiling. "Kiss me."

"You kiss me." Mercury challenged, quite enjoying the feel of her mates thumb brushing against her cold skin.

Keeping his hand firmly at the base of her neck, he pressed their lips together. Mercury's own hand instinctively found the collar of his shirt, pulling him much closer.

The wolf was trying to keep his head leveled, but her forwardness was driving him insane.
With gentle prodding his tongue made its way into her mouth. Both clutched each other tighter, as their senses went into overdrive.

Individually the two were rather aggressive, together that aggressiveness doubled, and it was apparent in their kissing.

Nowaki slowed down his movements as Mercury's blazing seductive came to mind. That look of hers was usually a result of their kissing, and he didn't want anyone else to see it.