Pride Month Speacial🏳️‍🌈

Happy Motherfuckin Pride Month!

-malayjahthewriter

"Are you sure it's okay?" Melvin bit his lip as Alex began to strip out of his clothes.

Alex showed him the sweetest smile before climbing into the hottub."It's completely fine."

It wasn't often that the packhouse pooling area was empty, but when it was Alex took full advantage. And now that he had Melvin, they could take full advantage of it together.

"Melvin, take off your clothes already, I'm lonely."

Blushing bright red, he pulled his shirt over his head. "Why do you call me that?"

"It's your name isn't it." The delta wolf chuckled, subtly gazing over his lover's bare chest.

"No one calls me that. Everyone I know calls me Red."

"I'm fine being the only one."

Melvin blushed even harder after hearing that. He pulled off his jeans, neatly folded them and placed them on the nearby chair. Although he couldn't see him, he knew Alex was watching him. He could practically feel his curious eyes wandering over his skin.

"Your blush." Alex said as Melvin dipped his legs into the other side of the tub. "It reaches your chest."

"Shut up." Melvin muttered slumping into the water.

"It's adorable."

Alex's excitement was practically shooting bullets at poor Melvin. The rush of being with his mate in his favorite place was almost too much to handle. He stared at Melvin with much compassion. The shy boy had completely submerged himself under the hot water. The only thing visible of him was his eyebrows, his forehead, and his curls.

It was still in the early stages of the relationship and his cute mate just couldn't take his compliments.

Quitely, Alex shuffled over towards Melvin.Small waves of water pushed forward as he made his way. Steam ascended, as Alex perched himself just in front of his mate. The silly wolf reached out and grazed his knee. Sparks wreaked havoc over either wolf's skin from the contact.

Melvin tensed up a bit, but remained close. He didn't have the courage to lift his head. Alex was practically naked in front of him, it was too much for his little heart to take. He allowed the warmth of the water to nurture his rattled body, as Alex's hand moved from his knee, from his hip, and finally on his stomach.

"Uh..."

Alex smiled when Melvin finally showed his face, and wrapped his arms around his torso. The flushed faced boy yelped in surprise when he was lifted and settled into the lap of his lover.

"That's better." Alex sighed.

Melvin locked his legs around his waist and laid his head on his shoulder. "Much better."

"This feels great." The delta wolf mumbled as he ran his hand up his mate's back. "That damn Nowaki has been even more unbearable ever since he found Mercury. Everytime they get into an argument he's extra rigorous in training. But when Mercury's "nice" to him he calls it off."

"She tends to have that effect on people." Melvin chuckled as his lover slid his fingers through the roots of his hair.

Alex tightened his hold on him. "You two are close."

"Yea...she's an asshole, but she's always been there. Most understanding person I've ever met."

"Are we talking about the same Mercury?" Alex teased.