[𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙣]

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐

~𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞~

└────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┘

[ "𝙊𝙠𝙖𝙮, 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙩!" ]

[ 𝙈𝘼𝙀 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ]

[𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨]

ranboob
Mae
Are you done talking with the principal
Im bored waiting in the car

mae
hang on i'm trying to find my way out
why is this school so big

ranboob
Idk
Redesign Your Logo just came on lmao

mae
PAUSE IT SO WE CAN SING IT IN THE CAR

ranboob
Okay then hurry up

[𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨]

Only a few minutes later, Mae had successfully navigated the school halls and exited the large building. It was only about 9 pm, and Ranboo's car was already waiting at the other side of the parking lot.

Pulling her jacket tighter around herself to prevent the cold, she sprinted to the car and hopped in.

"Hi," Ranboo said, turning on the engine and resuming the song that had previously been playing- Redesign Your Logo.

Mae put her feet on top of the dashboard, pulling down all the windows. The night air was frigid- but silent.

It certainly wasn't going to stay silent for long.

Once Ranboo had pulled out of the parking lot, Mae put the volume on full blast, screaming, "Redesign your logo, we know what we're doing- We're here to help you; everything's connected!"

She looked over to Ranboo, who was simply nodding his head to the music as he drove.

"Sing with me Ranboo!"

"No."

Mae huffed and put on a false façade of anger; she knew Ranboo had the tendency to feel bad in these situations.

"Fine. But only 'cause you asked," Ranboo sighed.

"Time is of the essence, we live in the future- Color makes us hungry; everything's connected!"

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★。゚・ ───✧
[30 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥]

"The Office!"

"Avatar!"

Ranboo slammed his fist on the couch, "The. Office."

Mae and Ranboo sat on Ranboo's living room couch, surrounded by various snacks and blankets. A couple minutes prior, they found a text from Lina saying that the parents would be out and Rexanne would stay at her friend's house until tomorrow afternoon.

Leaving Mae and Ranboo alone at home.

And being the teenagers that they were, they had decided on a Netflix marathon.

Mae stuffed another chip into her mouth, "Avatar. Please Ranboo."

"But The Office!" Ranboo argued.

"If we watch The Office," Mae paused, thinking.

"I get to paint your nails."

"Wha-" Ranboo raised an eyebrow.

Seconds later he smiled. "Yeah! I think nail polish is cool."

Mae returned the smile, "Okay, turn on your beloved Office while I go get the nail polish."

"I've got some in my room, I'll just get that instead," Ranboo offered.

"Oh! So you paint your nails already?"

He shrugged, "Sometimes when I'm bored."

"That's really cool!"

The boy ran upstairs, coming down shortly after. He returned to his place on the couch across from Mae, handing her the nail polish.

Mae ran her hands across the numerous bottles of nail polish, skimming through the different colors curiously.

Meanwhile, The Office had started to play on the TV, and Ranboo had begun humming to the theme song as he watched Mae study the different colors.

"What color?" Mae asked.

"Sage green. That's your favorite color right?" Ranboo smiled softly beneath the hair that hung over his face.

Mae went blank for a few moments, flustered due to the fact Ranboo had taken the time to mentally note down things she previously told him.

"Yep! Maybe I can do royal blue since that's your favorite?" Mae pulled out the sage green nail polish and started to apply it onto Ranboo's nails.

She didn't quite notice the tips of his ears go red, but Mae did see the appreciation in Ranboo's eyes as he realized she had also made sure to mentally note his favorites.

Mae looked up from her handiwork for a moment, looking up to Ranboo. She made a snort of amusement, watching him recite each line in his head as he watched.

"You really like this show, huh?"

Ranboo averted his eyes to look down at her, gray eyes laughing with excitement, "It's my favorite."

Mae hummed in approval, returning back to Ranboo's nail polish.

Right when I think this guy couldn't get any cooler, he does.

The girl chuckled under her breath, oblivious to the pair of gray eyes discreetly watching her fingers brush over his.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★。゚・ ───✧