[𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚]

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐

~𝐦𝐨𝐝 𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨~

└────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┘

[𝙏𝙊𝙈𝙈𝙔 𝙋𝙊𝙑]

[𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙙]

DAP US UP

Bigman Tommy
HELLo

mae
oh no

Slimecicle ;)
TOMMY

wilby
what do you want

Bigman Tommy
Where did Ranboo go?

mae
he's right next to me

wilby
aww

Bigman Tommy
Oh you motherfuckers

wilby
leave them alone tommy
maybe if you actually got a girlfriend youd understand

Ranboob
Well hello

Bigman Tommy
fINE
Anyways
Are you all up for a recording
Mod video
Minecraft but my friend is the enderdragon
Since the last one got taken down

Slimecicle ;)
Sure!

wilby
ok

mae
damn wilby on his dry arc
anyways yeah im down if ranboo is

Bigman Tommy
Of course you are

Ranboob
Yeah sure why not

Bigman Tommy
Can you do it right now?

wilby
yes

Slimecicle ;)
Yep!

Ranboob
Yeah

mae
let's do it

Bigman Tommy
JOIN VC 2

[𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙙]

Everyone filed into the vc, exchanging quick greetings.

"So who's being the dragon?" Tommy asked.

"Me, because I'm superior," Mae replied plainly, and everyone else laughed.

After a bit of arguing, they settled with Mae as the dragon.

They prepared the mod, then began recording.

"HELLO TOMMYINNIT ENJOYERS!" Mae screamed into the mic, with some sort of autotune that made her sound distorted. "I AM THE ENDERDRAGON."

Everyone began panicking, except for Charlie who ran to look for Mae. Ranboo started rambling about he regretted letting her eat half the batch of cookies he helped her made this morning.

They went into different vcs. Wilbur and Charlie went off to look for Mae, Mae rested in her own vc, and Ranboo and Tommy went to look for resources.

After quite a while, the sound of flapping wings because audibly louder in Tommy's and Ranboo's headsets.

"What the fuck is that?" Tommy muttered.

Before Ranboo could reply- not that he had any answer to Tommy's question- Mae entered vc.

Still in her distorted autotune, she screamed, "HELLO I'M THE ENDERDRAGON. I AM THE ENDERDRAGON AND I LIKE WOMEN."

"Do you have a name?" Ranboo queried.

"NO."

"Mind if I call you mine?" He said, holding back a laugh.

Mae's dragon stood idle for a few moments, when she muted to laugh.

"ONLY IF YOU GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER."

Tommy groaned, already regretting having Ranboo and Mae in his video, "Are you fucking flirting?"

"You have a problem with that?" Ranboo hit Tommy with a stone sword.

"I WILL PROTECT YOU RANBOO!" Mae dove into the ground where Tommy stood and nearly killed him, leaving him at half a heart.

The ground where she hit was now a crater, filled with broken blocks.

"I'M ON HALF A HEART, DON'T TOUCH ME!" Tommy yelped.

On the other hand, Ranboo was running around in the crater having a field day.

"Look at how much loot this dropped! Tommy, go get Wilbur and Charlie, we can have Mae help us mine."

Tommy left the vc in the flurry of complaints on "how better he could be as enderdragon" then joined Wilbur and Charlie.

"Wilbur, do you think that plants are farming us? Giving us oxygen until we die and turn into mulch they can consume?"

Wilbur nodded in deep thought, "How can birthday cake be a flavor, when birthday cake can be any flavor?"

"If we consume air but can't see it, yet still see water, can fish see air but not water?"

"What the fuck?"

"Oh Tommy!" Charlie turned to see Tommy's character approach from behind. "We didn't see you there."

"Are you guys even doing anything?" the blonde grumbled.

He looked where Wilbur and Charlie faced one another, with a circle of oxeye daisies and a block of water in between them.

"Yes. In fact, we've been making conspiracy theories with our theorem circle," Wilbur explained.

"No! We need to beat the game, join vc 2. Mae's helping us mine."

Wilbur and Charlie bid goodbye to their little cult and joined the rest of the group in vc 2. Tommy led them to where Ranboo and Mae were mining, and they started to converse while doing so.

"So I was thinking last night," Tommy spoke. "Imagine if someone handed you a box of all the things you'd lost over the years."

"Woah! My childhood innocence! Thanks for finding it," Charlie joked, everyone bursting into laughter.

Wilbur giggled, "My will to live! I haven't seen this in years!"

"I knew I lost that potential somewhere, thanks!" Mae added.

Ranboo finished, "Mental stability, my old friend!"

"Could you guys lighten up a bit?"

"Never," they all said at once.

"I hate all of you."

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★。゚・ ───✧