[𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚]

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐

~𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫?~

└────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┘

[ "𝙊𝙠𝙖𝙮, 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙚," 𝙏𝙪𝙗𝙗𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙈𝙖𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙖𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚, 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙗𝙤𝙤'𝙨 𝙗𝙡𝙪𝙨𝙝 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙚𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣. ]

[𝙍𝘼𝙉𝘽𝙊𝙊 𝙋𝙊𝙑]

"Bye chat!" the trio shouted into the mic once the stream ended.

"Well, now that the show is over, I'm going to head back home and sleep," Mae yawned, getting up from Ranboo's bed with a small smile.

Tubbo snorted in amusement, "You're not going to cuddle with Ranboo tonight?"

"Piss off," Mae grumbled. "The whole 'I kissed him' thing was a bit to make Ranboo flustered because it's funny."

Ranboo laughed then waved to Mae as she walked out his bedroom with a smile. The vc stayed quiet until Ranboo heard the front door lock downstairs, signaling Mae had exited the house.

"That was fun Tubbo, right-" Ranboo began, to be interrupted by the boy.

"You really like her, don't you?" Tubbo asked, a nonchalant tone to his voice.

"Why does everyone keep asking that?"

"Because you guys are so... I don't know, there's no word to describe it," Tubbo explained. "You guys act like you've known each other since you came out of the fucking womb. You don't talk with that soft tone with anyone else; not even me."

Ranboo hummed, raising his left hand up so he could fidget with the promise ring on his right hand.

"Yeah, I guess you could say I like her. It's so complicated though, I met her like two weeks ago and now I get butterflies whenever she's near me."

"Just fucking tell her man. You're cool, she probably likes you back."

"I play block game for a living, Tubbo. You realize that reaches nobody's standards right? She has an ex too," Ranboo pointed out. "She showed me a picture of him once, and he actually looks good. I don't."

"I mean, either way, you're still neighbors. You're forced to be friends if she rejects you anyways. So if you really think about it, there's no downside."

"Remind me to never ask for relationship advice from you ever again."

"Hey, in my defense I was just trying to help! I've never dated someone, how would I know? I mean, who else would you ask for relationship advice?"

"Probably Philza? He has a wife," Ranboo guessed. "Or Wilbur, he makes love songs. Also BBH, he has good advice."

"Okay then, let's see what they have to say."

"Wait what?" Ranboo sat up immediately.

Tubbo stayed silent, frantically punching the keys of his keyboard on the other side of the vc.

"Tubbo, this isn't really that big, we don't need to drag other people into thi-"

A couple dings sounded from his headphones, and Ranboo watched in terror as three new boxes appeared in the vc.

"Hi Tubbo and Ranboo!" Bad exclaimed cheerily into his mic.

"Hi," Ranboo returned dreadfully.

"Ayup," a tired, more deeper British voice piped up. Wilbur.

"What's up mate?" another voice rang; Philza.

Another delayed ding came, accompanied with an insanely loud British voice.

"HELLO THERE MOTHERFUCKERS! I HEARD WE WERE DEALING WITH... GIRLFRIENDS?"

[3/4]

"Who the fuck invited that arsehole?" Wilbur objected.

Tommy snorted, "I am the TommyInnit, I don't need some shitty invitations."

"Tubbo, I told you I didn't need help.. let alone help from Tommy," Ranboo muttered.

"Anyways," Tubbo said through Tommy's screaming. "So you all know that Mae girl Ranboo is hanging with 24/7 now?"

"Yeah. Dream told us all to follow her, I don't know what he's planning," Bad added.

"Well Ranboo here has a crush on her-"

"I wouldn't say crush-"

"Shut up man. Anyways, Ranboo has taken a fancy to liking her but he's a pussy and won't tell her. I'm telling him it's technically not a big loss if she doesn't like him back."

"We've known each other for two weeks! That's basically speed running a relationship!"

"Dudududu," Tommy hummed.

Phil laughed briefly at Tommy before chiming in, "If it was more of a friends before lovers thing, yes, you would be speed running it. However if it's more of a straight to lovers thing, two weeks isn't really speed running."

"Phil is so smart," Tommy joked.

"Does Mae have an ex?" Wilbur pressed. Doing his best to push Tommy's unnecessary comments out of his head.

Ranboo sighed, "Yeah. He's better looking than me too. They broke up before Mae left her previous state. But Mae's bi, so I don't know if she wants a girlfriend more."

"Ah."

"I saw her Instagram, she's really pretty. You would look good with her Ranboo," Bad told.

Tommy spoke up once more, only to be interrupted by Wilbur again.

"Bi people are very pogchamp-"

"Well, Ranboo, big lad, do you genuinely like her?"

"I guess."

"Well, I was watching your streams with her and I personally think she's growing a liking for you too. So I wouldn't rush it. Let your friendship become stronger first- then tell her when you're ready."

"Wil said it well. Judging off of your dynamic on screen, and assuming its the same off camera, don't rush it. Let it happen naturally," Phil put forth.

"Yep! Good luck Ranboo!" Bad smiled.

Tommy and Tubbo scoffed into their mics, "Just tell her big man, don't be a pussy."

"...I'm going to ignore Tommy and Tubbo and take everyone else's advice. Thanks guys; goodnight!" Ranboo stammered, leaving the vc and curling under his blankets.

Why is this so complicated?

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★。゚・ ───✧

mae: bisexual [she/her]
rhiver: straight [he/him]
kalen: gay [he/they]
[bonus]
rexanne: asexual [she/her]
lina: lesbian [she/her]
eveline: pansexual [she/they]

[very lgbtq+, but that's never ever a bad thing 😩 also there's not a single straight ship on the dream smp anyways LMFAOOOO]

[i also just want to say im convinced ranboo has lesbian moms and nobody can tell me otherwise 🙂 the reason why he doesnt have lesbian moms in this book is because i hadn't thought of it by the time i had started writing 😐]

[im also convinced he's the type of guy to date a bisexual. that's not arguable.]