[𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣]

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐

~𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬?~

└────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┘

[ "𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡. 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚. 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪." ]

[𝙍𝘼𝙉𝘽𝙊𝙊 𝙋𝙊𝙑]

Slowly Ranboo drifted away his dream and back to reality.

He blinked repeatedly, adjusting his hair out of his face. He got up from under his blanket, standing up to find that he had fallen asleep on the couch last night.

On the other side of the couch was Mae, also fast asleep beneath her own blanket. Ranboo yawned, then grabbed two glasses of water and some leftover cake before sitting back down on the couch. He placed one glass of water and a slice of cake on the side table next to Mae before leaning against the back of the couch and staring out the window.

There was the vague sound of rain and an occasional trickle of water against each window pane- the normal early summer showers.

Ranboo finished the last of the cake, and put the dishes in the sink. Mae still stayed sleeping on the couch, leaving Ranboo alone. Neither Rexanne or the parents would arrive until this afternoon, and he guessed Mae wouldn't wake up for a while.

"Maybe I can stream," he mumbled, walking up the stairs quietly as to not awake Mae.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★。゚・ ───✧
[𝙈𝘼𝙀 𝙋𝙊𝙑]

Mae sank deeper into her blanket, although it did no good. It was summer, but nonetheless early summer showers left a cold wave idle in the air.

She looked around for Ranboo, but to no avail. The boy was gone, leaving only his blanket behind. Mae reached up to the side table for her phone- however her hand ran into a plate instead.

Startled, Mae shot up and into a sitting position. To her surprise, there was a singular slice of cake and a glass of water next to her phone.

"Ranboo...?" Mae assumed, picking up her phone. She smiled when she saw a notification from Ranboo, completely ignoring the other fifteen missed calls from Rhiver.

[𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨]

ranboob
Goodmorning :]

mae
thanks for the cake ranboob :]

ranboob
Not ranboob :[
You're welcome though :D

[𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨]

Mae set down her phone, reaching over to the cake and starting to eat it. The taste of boxed cake mix was prominent, but there was a crowd of M&M's at the bottom.

She then tossed the dishes into the sink, and went upstairs. She assumed Ranboo would be up in his room, so she knocked on it twice.

"Hold on chat-" a muffled voice said. "Come in!"

Mae slowly opened the door, to be greeted by a very messy bedroom. It was on the smaller side, with a bed shoved into the corner and a large gaming setup in front of the doorway.