[𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣]

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐

~𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦~

└────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┘

[ 𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥 𝙛𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚. ]

[𝙍𝘼𝙉𝘽𝙊𝙊 𝙋𝙊𝙑]

"I told you, they would date before school started. I didn't think it would happen this fast, but no complaints. Now hand over the money," a loud whisper echoed from above Ranboo's head.

Astringent yet pleasuring sunlight hit the top of Ranboo's head as he pulled the covers off of himself and Mae. Their hands were still interlocked, but Mae's eyes stayed shut.

"Eveline, I don't think they're dating. I think Mae just slept here," another voice whispered.

"We're not dating," Ranboo confirmed, monotoned as he slowly opened his eyes.

He looked up to be met by Louis and Eveline staring down at him next to Mae. Eveline burst out laughing whilst Louis ruffled Ranboo's messy hair.

"Not dating. Yet," Eveline winked. They patted the top of Mae's head before leaving the room and shutting the door.

Louis glared at Mae, who was still snoring. His eyes briefly scanned Mae's fingers wrapped around Ranboo's before he looked back at his son.

"Do you like her?"

Ranboo blinked, "What?"

"Don't play dumb, do you like her?" Louis repeated.

Ranboo faltered, replaying yesterday in his mind.

"I-I dunno. I don't really know what I'm supposed to feel if I do like her. She told me she has an ex once time so-"

"Do you like her. Yes or no."

"Yeah. I think so."

And with that, Louis left the room with a small smile on his face.

What nobody realized was that Mae was wide awake, intently listening to the conversation she had just overheard.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★。゚・ ───✧
[𝙈𝘼𝙀 𝙋𝙊𝙑]

"Do you like her. Yes or no."

"Y-Yeah. I think so. But I don't know if it's to early to do anything about it."

I'm daydreaming.

Mae blinked repeatedly before using her free hand to rub her eyes.

Pretend you never heard that.

"Good morning," Ranboo mumbled from behind Mae, his tired state showing through his voice.

Holy fucking shit- his morning voice.

Mae turned around to be face-to-face with Ranboo, "Morning."

"I'm sorry if I was really annoying, I cannot stay still when I sleep," Mae went on. "I wouldn't have slept here but I couldn't sleep and- yeah."