[𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮]

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐

~𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬~

└────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┘

[ 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙝𝙤𝙬, 𝙈𝙖𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧-𝙘𝙪𝙩, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙛. ]

[𝙍𝙃𝙄𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑]

"This one would make you look pretty cool."

"Are you saying I don't look cool already?"

"No, dumbass. I was saying you were already outstandingly handsome already, but with this haircut you'll be even more attractive."

"Just cut my hair already."

A pang of jealousy hit Rhiver in an instant. He'd found Rexanne's post on Instagram, and found his way to Mae's stream. He now found himself watching as Mae looked at Ranboo with an admiration in her eyes. They were mere pixels on his computer screen; he'd never expect simple pixels to form a sensitivity in himself.

It physically pained him to see that barely a week had passed and the way Mae looked at Ranboo was unlike the way she ever looked at Rhiver. There was a sort of exhilaration that radiated from her brown eyes that he had never seen before. It was as if Ranboo was the only person had Mae truly enjoyed being around in a while- and Rhiver wouldn't be surprised if that was true.

Rhiver told himself he would forget about her; but things were always easier said than done. Avoiding watching her grow rapidly on the internet alongside Ranboo was undeniably difficult, especially when it seemed like every other social media platform found it hilarious to have them all over his recommended.

In all honesty, he wanted nothing more but to feel her arms wrap around him again- to have her look at him the way she looked at Ranboo.

Yet as he watched Mae pull Ranboo into a hug and out of frame when Ranboo's mask slipped off, he knew that Mae wouldn't look at him the same way anymore. In fact, Rhiver knew he was the last thing on her mind nowadays.

So if that was the case, maybe the first step to letting her go would be seeing her again for the last time.

[𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨]

rhiver
can u come over for a bit?

kalen
sure! :]
give me a bit bc my skates are broken
i'll have to replace the wheels then i'll be omw!

rhiver
are you available to go out of state for a day

kalen
what?
you better not be doing what i think you're doing
Read at 6:24 pm

[𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨]

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★。゚・ ───✧
[𝙆𝘼𝙇𝙀𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑]

Shoving on their skates, and waving to his parents, Kalen let out a sigh and began the route to Rhiver's house. Turning on Serotonin as he felt the summer breeze run through his hair along with the occasional lost leaf. The summer afternoon atmosphere would've been more enjoyable if he wasn't in a rush.

Rhiver's determination was one of the many things Kalen admired about him, but the boy definitely took it too far sometimes. But was that going to stop Kalen from doing his best to help Rhiver? No.

Some days, Rhiver's well-being would be the only thing on Kalen's mind. And honestly, they'd never trade it for anything.

In fact, it was Kalen's way of repaying Rhiver. Ever since Kalen came out to his parents as gay, they had never been the most supportive. During those times, Rhiver and Mae were the ones who held him up in such a dark time.

Meanwhile, the familiar figure of Rhiver's house pulled up in front of Kalen. They took off their skates and stepped inside to be welcomed by the aroma of Rhiver's mother's candles in the living room. He then ran upstairs to Rhiver's room.

Kalen knocked on the door, signaling Rhiver that he was there. He stepped inside of the room, shock overwhelming him as he watched Rhiver continuously shove various clothes into a backpack.

"Kalen!" Rhiver exclaimed when he saw Kalen standing his doorway. "Guess what?"

"What?"

"My parents said I could drive to Mae's state for a day if I brought you. They texted your parents and they said sure," Rhiver announced, excitement flooding the dark brown of his eyes. He looked exceptionally thrilled today, as if someone had fed him a much needed bottle of energy drinks.

Kalen patted Rhiver's shoulder slightly and ushered him to sit on the edge of the bed, "Are you sure this is a good idea? I thought you were trying to forget her?"

Rhiver's eyes smiled; the ecstasy radiating from him was incredibly noxious.

"That's where the plan gets better. If I go to her house for a day to visit, I can give her a proper goodbye and hug her again for the last time."

"Then that Ranboo dipshit can have her again. You're better than them anyways," Rhiver added in a quieter voice.

Kalen fumbled with his fingers, debating on whether to join Rhiver or not.

"So?" Rhiver asked impatiently.

"Okay. I'll go if you promise this is the last time. You'll forget her after that, promise?"

Rhiver jumped into Kalen's arms, smiling even more.

"Let's start packing! Dude, this is going to be so fun."

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★。゚・ ───✧