[𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚]

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐

~𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐦𝐩~

└────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┘

[ 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙩 𝙖 𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙙𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙮, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙖 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙢. ]

[𝙈𝘼𝙀 𝙋𝙊𝙑]

This isn't going to end well.

Mae's mouse hovered over the vc; it was now 2PM and it was time for her to be toured around the Dream SMP.

Earlier, she had been at the beach playing volleyball with Ranboo and Rexanne, so she was already fairly exhausted.

She opened her DMs one more time before joining, seeing a final DM from Jack.

[𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙙]

Jack Manifold
hello
im really sorry in advance
mostly on tommy's behalf

maesmeadow
...im scared now but thanks ig

[𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙙]

With a shaky sigh, Mae joined the vc, immediately being overcome with several voices yelling.

"Piss off Tubbo!"

"-I'll stop if you buy me my art tablet."

"Guys stop arguing, Mae's joining in like five minutes."

"I fucking hate this and it's only been five minutes."

Mae tapped her fingers on her desk to signal her presence, "Am I interrupting something?"

"Oh my god, it's the one American woman I tolerate," a loud British voice whispered in disbelief.

Mae assumed that was Tommy, since he was referencing the comment he left on her Instagram post.

"Yes, I'm an American woman," Mae clarified. "Speaking of, why am I the only woman in this vc? I want to flirt with girls for a change. Ranboo's fine, but- women."

"I love women," Tommy said plainly.

Mae laughed, "Same."

Afterwards, Jack greeted Mae, and the group conversed for a couple minutes while Mae logged onto the server. Her character appeared in the middle of what seemed to be a box, and Jack, Tubbo, Ranboo, and Tommy's characters were already waiting there for her.

Mae quickly pulled up the list of people currently logged into the server, reading a couple names she vaguely remembered Ranboo telling her about.

The_Eret
CaptainPuffy
ItsFundy
Ranboo
maesmeadow
Tubbo_
JackManifoldTV
TommyInnit
Ph1LzA
FoolishG

In-game chat popped up in the bottom left corner, Mae reading it over and responding.

<FoolishG> o/
<FoolishG> Hello! Welcome! :D
<maesmeadow> hello foolish
<maesmeadow> i remember talking to you one time on stream
<FoolishG> LMAO that was fun
<CaptainPuffy> HI NEW PERSON
<maesmeadow> HI
<ItsFundy> who the fuck are you
<maesmeadow> no
<Ph1LzA> lmao
<The_Eret> Hello!!
<maesmeadow> hii