[𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚]

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐

~𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩~

└────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┘

[ 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙗𝙤𝙤'𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧, 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢. 𝙏𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙪𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙖𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚. ]

[𝙍𝘼𝙉𝘽𝙊𝙊 𝙋𝙊𝙑]

As Eveline's car engine went out of earshot and out of the driveway, Ranboo got up and sat next to Mae on the couch, being met with a slap to the face with a pillow.

"What the heck Mae?" Ranboo complained, faux pain on his face.

"Don't fucking touch me. Let me sleep," Mae grumbled, turning away from Ranboo and wrapping her head in the blanket.

"I wouldn't have woken you up, but Dream has a meeting for the entire Dream SMP in ten minutes."

Still muttering in annoyance, Mae got up and walked upstairs to her monitor, blanket still wrapped around her head. Ranboo got up as well, accidentally leaving his hoodie in Mae's house then going to his own house.

What he didn't realize was that Mae would find that hoodie moments later and keep it.

He then sat at his desk, joining the main Dream SMP vc. Everyone was already there, except George, who was probably sleeping in.

"Um, hi!" Dream said. "George already knows about this, so it's fine if he's late."

"So we've been planning this for a while, but we wanted to announce a meetup for our one year anniversary. Everyone can come- unless you don't want to or you can't- and it'll be one a month meetup at an Airbnb," Dream explained, putting a link in the general chat.

"That link goes to the Airbnb I rented. It's in Hawaii; has a private beach and all that shit. I scheduled the arrival for a week from now, I just need to know who's coming and who isn't so we can plan the cars and rooms."

"Private beach? Sugar daddy Dream?" Karl giggled, making everyone else laugh.

"Also!" Bad piped up. "All the minors need to have parent permission. So that's Tommy, Tubbo, Purpled, Mae, and Ranboo."

"Well I'm sure as hell going," Mae snickered. "My moms wouldn't mind, they just have to meet who's taking me."

"As long as Mae's going, I'm going," Ranboo said firmly.

"Simp," everyone said at once, laughing.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★。゚・ ───✧
[1 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥]

An hour finally passed when all the arrangements had been made. All the minors had gotten successful parent permission and had their parents speak to Dream. The people who were were too busy or didn't want to join had already left; leaving everyone but Schlatt, Callahan, Vikkstar, and Lazarbeam.

"Okay! Final run through of all the cars," Dream said tiredly.

"Car one. Mae, Ranboo, Sam, and Jack."

"Car two. Tommy, Tubbo, Wilbur, and Phil."

"Car three. Me, Sapnap, Quackity, Drista, and Karl."

"Car four. George, Eret, Niki, and Fundy."

"Car five. Puffy and Hannah."

Dream finished, "Everyone else is driving by themselves! We all use the same cars when we board off the planes and go to the house."

[everyone else includes charlie, foolish, connor, antfrost, techno, hbomb, skeppy, bbh, and ponk ;)]

Everyone in the vc made their agreements, leaving their goodbyes.

"See you in a week!"

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★。゚・ ───✧