When Dad is Home alone with 3 kids

Nico's POV:

Sabrina, The Mother of My Kids had to leave at 5 am in the morning so something important that She had to go to, So it was Just Me and Three kids, Alicia, Diego and Luca. I woke Up at 7 am in the morning, So Every morning when Sabrina is not Home, Every morning, I check on the kids just in case that They are alright, I know that They can take care of Theirselves because They are very smart and know what to do but I am still pretty protective over My kids because that's what a Dad supposed to do, Be Protective over their kids. Anyways, I check on Alicia and She was peacefully sleeping, I smiled when She was sleeping peacefully, So I decided to go and check on Diego and Luca, Both Diego and Luca shared a room together because There's wasn't another room, So Someone has to shared a room and Diego wanted Him and Luca to share a room together, Sometimes Luca will get Up in the middle of the night and sometimes will get out of Her Playpen and go on Diego or Alicia's bed and sleep with Them. Anyways, I went to check on Both Diego and Luca and Once I open the door slowly, Diego was sleeping peacefully but Luca was awake and She was in Her playpen and I slowly walked up to Her, So I won't wake Diego Up and I picked Her Up and I walked out of Diego's room.

"Good Morning" I Said Softly and Luca smiled at Me and I put Luca in Her feeding chair that We had it ever since Daisy was small and Luca was sitting next to the kitchen.

"Luca, You wanna see Your Papi cook some Pancakes?" I Asked and I looked at Luca and She clapped Her hands two times and I smiled.

"I never cook before but How hard can it be?" I Asked

(Skip Time)

"Okay...It's harder than I thought" I Said and I literally had Pancakes Mix all over Me and Everywhere and I sighs.

"I can see Why Mami doesn't trust Me of cooking" I Said and Luca was just smiling at Me and I smiled too.

"At least, You believe that I could do it, Right?" I Asked and Luca clapped Her hands two times and I smiled.

"I love You, Luca" I Said and I kissed Her on Her forehead and-

"Papi?" Asked-

"Oh Diego, I'm sorry Hijo, Did I wake You Up?" I Asked

"No, I smell Pancakes" Said Diego

"Well...It's Pancake mix and I tried to cook, You kids Pancakes" I Said

"But I thought Mami said that You can't cook" Said Diego

"And Mami was definitely right about Me can't cook at all" I Said and Diego walked over to the bowl of Pancakes Mix and He take the spoon that I used to mix the Pancake mix and He tasted the Spoon with The Pancake Mix.

"This is good" Said Diego

"Really? You actually think it's good?" I Asked

"Yeah!" Said Diego and I smiled

"At least, I can make some really good Pancakes Mix" I Said and Both Luca and Diego smiled and-

"Do I smell Pancakes?" Asked-

"Buenos días, Hija" I Said and Alicia and She was rubbing Her eyes because She was half awake and Her thick hair was everywhere which She obviously have a bed hair and I smiled.

"I was trying to make some Pancakes" I Said and-

"And Pancake Mix gotten everywhere?" Asked Alicia

"" I Said and-

"Here, We'll help You Papi" Said Diego

"Oh, Gracias niños, But You guys should relax for a few minutes" I Said