Big Brother & Baby Sister Time (Diego and Luca)

Diego's POV:

Today, Both Me and Luca are just going to hang out with eachother, Just Me and Her and I know Luca will love to hang out with Her Big Brother. So I quickly got dressed and I decided that I wanna take Luca to The Animal Rescue Playground where I usually play sometimes. So Luca was dressed into a cute outfit and I picked out for Her.

Anyways, Once I got Luca dressed, I picked Her Up and We walked outside

Anyways, Once I got Luca dressed, I picked Her Up and We walked outside. Once We walked outside, I put Luca down and-

"Luca, Are You ready to play on the playground?" I Asked and Luca smiled and She clapped Her hands Two Times and I picked Her Up and I smiled. So I picked Her Up and I carried Her over to the slide and once I put Her down, Luca walked on the Stairs and She sit down and I hold Her hand and-

"Now Say...'Weeeeeee' Luca- Oh wait...Right You can't say it but...I can say it for You if You want" I Said and Luca clapped Her hands Two Times and I giggled.

"Okay" I Said and-

"Weeee" I Said and Luca slide down the slide and Once She stand Up, I laughed at Myself and Luca smiled at Me.

(Skip Time)

We spend The next Hour or Two playing at The Playground and I was playing on the Playground too and Havinv fun with Luca. While I was swinging on the Rings, I saw that Luca was running over to Me but She had tears coming down Her face and I jumped down and I picked Her Up.

"What's the matter, Niñera?" I Asked

(Translation: Baby Sister)

Luca continued to cry a little and I realized that She scratched Her knee a little, So I remembered that We have a Bandage in My pocket, So I took it out and I gently put it on Luca's Scratch Knee and I gently kiss Her knee and Luca smiled and I gently wipe Her Tears away and Luca hugged Me and I hugged Her back and I smiled.

"Wanna play again? But This time, I'll won't let You get Hurt?" I Asked and Luca clapped Her hands Two Times and I smiled.

"Yay!" I Said and I picked Her Up and I spin Her around and Both Me and Luca smiled at eachother. After another Hour or Two of Playing, Both Me and Luca got hungry and a little tired, So Both Me and Luca went inside, So We can get something to eat something, Anyways, Once I put Luca in Her feeding Chair, I open the fridge and I saw Luca's favorite food,

 After another Hour or Two of Playing, Both Me and Luca got hungry and a little tired, So Both Me and Luca went inside, So We can get something to eat something, Anyways, Once I put Luca in Her feeding Chair, I open the fridge and I saw Luca's fav...