(REMAKE): The Newest Member of The Rescue Family"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diego's POV:

Me, Alicia, Mi Mami and Papi had just come back a rescue mission, It was dark outside, So It was clear that it was almost bedtime for Me and Alicia.

We had rescue a little baby maned Wolf Pup, He doesn't have No Family, So We have three options, We either take good care of Him until He is old enough to go into the wild on His own or We find Him a new family or Let Him live in The wild next morning, Both Mami and Papi are still deciding and trying to agree on something.

Once We arrived back Home and--

"Nico, What is that?" Mami Asked and She pointed on Whatever She was looking at. Me, Alicia and Papi looked in the direction where Mami was pointing at.

The Rescue Truck's headlights was shining on what it looks to be a Baby's carseat, We all got out of The Rescue Truck and I was carefully holding The Little Maned Wolf Pup in My arms and We all walked over to The Carseat.

It was a black and light pink carseat with a blue and pink polka dots color blanket on it, Papi slowly got down on His knees and He slowly removed The Blanket.

Once He did, Our eyes wide open Once We saw what or who was inside of the carseat.

It was a baby, A Baby Girl, She was wide awake and had a light blue pacifier in Her mouth and She looked at Us

"Nico, It's a baby!" Mami Said and She also slowly got down on Her knees, I noticed that She had something in Her hands.

"Something is in Her hands, Mami" I Said and Mami gently took out on whatever The Baby had in Her hands, Both of Them stand up and Mami had a piece of paper in Her hand.

"It's a note" Sabrina Said and She open the folded piece of paper and--

"It's says..." Sabrina Said...

(Note): Dear Rescuers, Please take good care of My Daughter, either adopt Her or send Her to an orphanage because I can't no longer take care of Her, Her Father had passed away which is why I can no longer care for Her because of Her father's death. She doesn't have a name, So please at least give Her one and don't come and find Me, I don't want to become a mother to Her anymore. She was born muted so teach Her sign language to help Her communicate with others, I know You are a good family so I know She will be in good hands, Her Birthday is August 12th, Anyways Thank You.

Sign...

Anonymous.

After Mami had read The note, She immediately crumpled Up The paper and She gently picked Up The carseat and We all walked inside.