"Two Cousins and One school " (Diego & Dora)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV:

It was 6 am in the morning, Diego was riding His bike over to His Cousin's house because He promised His cousin that He will take her to school since Her parents are unavailable and had to leave work early in the morning.

Once Diego arrived, He put His bike to the side and walked over to where His cousin's bedroom window was, He looked through the window and saw His cousin was finishing packing Up Her backpack.

Diego knocked on the window, Dora looked up and saw Her cousin, She smiled happily, ran over and open the window, once the window was open, Diego immediately climb through the window and The Two Cousins hugged each other.

"Buenos días, Primo!" Dora said happily.

"Buenos días, Prima!" Diego said happily as well.

"Are You ready to go to school?" Diego asked.

"Yup, I got everything ready" Dora said.

"Alright, Let's go then" Diego said and Dora picked Up Her backpack but then— *Bark*

The Two Cousins stopped Once They heard that sound, Diego turn around and looked at His cousin and—

"What was that?" Diego asked.

"I...I don't know" Dora said but— *Bark* *Bark*

Diego cross His arms while glaring at His cousin and—

"Prima, what is in Your Backpack?" Diego asked.

"Nothing is in My backpack that goes 'bark' 'bark' come on now, Diego. Give Me a break" Dora said while giving Diego an innocent smile but—

"Dora, No Puppies in school" Diego said, Dora sigh and gave in, She gently put Her backpack down and open it and there was Her puppy, "Perrito" popped out.

"We've been caught, buddy" Dora said but Perrito happily licked Dora's face and ran into the livingroom.

Dora stand Up and put Her backpack on Her back and—

"I was trying to be sneaky" Dora said.

Diego giggled.

"Prima, I basically known everything about You, even when Your hiding something or telling a lie and You can't hide anything from Me" Diego said and The two cousins walked out of the house and walked over to Diego's bike.

Diego gave Dora a helmet and The two of them put the helmets on their heads, Diego hop on the seat of the bike and Dora sit in the back.

"Hold on tight, Prima" Diego said, Dora gently wrapped Her arms around Diego's waist and Diego started to pedal down the path and on the way to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While on the way to school...

"Hey Diego, How come I have to go to school and You don't?" Dora asked.

"Prima, I have work, So It's pretty much like school but expect for sitting in a classroom, having classmates and a Teacher in front of My face" Diego said and Dora giggled. 

"But You're 8" Dora said.

"It's a crazy world We live in, The next thing We all know, Maybe The Twins and Luca will have a job at the 7 or 8" Diego said.

"We are a family who will do the impossible" Dora said proudly and Diego giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once Diego and Dora arrived at the school, Dora got off the bike and quickly hugged Diego, Diego hugged back and He giggled.

"I'll see you later, okay?" Diego asked.

"Okay, see you later, Primo" Dora said while waving and walked into the school and Diego ride away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(The End)
(I'm so sorry for the really short story but next one, I'll make it longer, again I'm so sorry).