"Revenge is like an evil plan" (Diego, Timothy, Sabrina & Nico)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV:

Have You ever felt like You were at Your Breaking Point? Like You were so tired, stressed out and overwhelmed? Well, Think about 8 year old Diego.

Remember Timothy? Diego's Bully?Well, For The past months after months, Timothy was still Bullying Diego all around, Both Michael and Caden stopped bullying or beating the crap out of Diego.

Both Michael and Caden got the message real quick Once Diego's Parents, Nico and Sabrina came over to Both of Their Houses and Talk to Their Parents and Warned Them.

So Both Michael and Caden started to be nice to Diego, They even come over to His Home/The Animal Rescuer Center and help Him out for a little while and Diego taught Them The Animals who were They taking care of.

Both Michael and Caden even tried to convince Timothy to stop Bullying Diego but Timothy (of course) didn't listen to Them and tried Their Hardest to not let Timothy hurt Diego but Timothy ended up scaring Them Both away.

Things just got worse from There, Since Timothy got in trouble Two Times and got scowled By His Parents because Both Nico and Sabrina came over to Timothy and His Parents Home Two Times.

But No matter how much Timothy was scowled by His Behavior and how much He was bullying Diego, Timothy just didn't seen to care one bit.

Speaking of Timothy and Diego...

Timothy will even take things too far this time, At a point where Diego has trouble standing up on His Feet or have trouble walking even.

Everyone who lives in The Rainforest...well There isn't really much or many people living in The Rainforest because Most rather live in The Town that is close to The Rainforest.

Basically Everyone who lives either in The Rainforest or The Town knows The Marquez Family, Nico's Family and know a lot about Them, All of Them know that Diego is The sweetest and nicest Boy in The whole world but He also know that He has The worst anger Temper ever.

Diego's Temper is way worse than His Mother, No Matter How bad His Mother's Temper compared to Diego's Temper, Diego's Temper Takes The Top Cake and What's more worst than His anger? His Physical Fighting Skills?

'Well, Diego is His Mother's Son' A lot of People say all around in The Rainforest or/and The Town.

'That Kid can hit harder than a grizzly bear catch and pinned down It's Prey'

Speaking of Diego...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today has to be the worst day ever for Diego, I mean The worst.

I mean! The Poor Kid literally tripped down The stairs two times in one day, fell down the ladder and fell down a Tree, (thanks to the bobo Brothers...) Fell into a River and Got bit by several times by a Jaguar.

It wasn't The Poor Jaguar's Fault, I mean The Poor Guy was in a Hunter's Trap, When Diego was trying to get The Poor Jaguar out, The Jaguar got confused and thought Diego might hurt Him but Diego manage to calm Him down and got The Jaguar out of The Trap.

It was now 12:00pm and After that Rescue, Diego was extremely exhausted after everything had happened over all day, I mean It is a good thing that Diego was heading home.

Diego couldn't take another bull crap out of The day since He was so tired and He was ready to escape from reality and head off to dream land.

I mean what can go worse for Our Poor Diego?