"Babysitter Sisters" (Daisy, Alicia & Diego)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV:

It was a nice and wonderful day but than the phone was ringing, So Nico walked over with His 1 year old Son Diego in His arm, He grabbed the phone and answer the call.

Once He did, His Wife, Sabrina and His Two Daughters, 12 year old Daisy and 4 Year old Alicia walked over also watching Nico.

"Okay understood, Thank you, Be there soon" Nico Said and He hanged up and put the phone down and looked at His Wife.

"What is it?" Sabrina Asked.

"A 60 year old Man called Us because His Wife has a jagaur as a pet and it is now roaming around in the town" Nico Said, Baby Diego giggled at the word: 'jaguar' and Sabrina rolled in Her eyes because She was pretty annoyed that the fact that someone is literally keeping a JAUGAR or any other wild animal that belongs in the Rainforest as a pet.

"What in the world is the point of keeping an wild animal as pet?! Don't they know that it is Dangerous?" Sabrina Asked.

"If I had that answer, Mi Amor, I honestly would..." Nico Said and He put Baby Diego in Daisy's arms.

"So, You two are leaving?" Daisy Asked.

"Unfortunately Yes, It will provide take The Two of Us to take care of that Jaguar and I'm gonna have to hold Your Mother back while We talk to The Lady who decided to keep that Jaguar as a pet" Nico Said.

"We will be back soon, in the time being, Please keep an eye on Both Alicia and Diego--" Sabrina Asked but than She was cut off by an outburst.

"No!" Alicia Cried out loud, Both Nico and Sabrina looked at each other than They looked at Their 4 year old daughter.

"Sweetheart, Is there something wrong? How come You yelled?" Sabrina Asked.

"Yeah Princesa, We need to use Our indoor voices" Nico Said Softly as He was gently cupping Her cheeks with both of His hands.

"I'm not a baby, I'm a big girl!" Alicia Said and She stomped Her feet and turning her hands into fist.

"Really? Does a big girl still drink from a bottle, wear diapers and snuggle with a stuff toy?" Daisy Asked, She was obviously teasing Alicia but Alicia didn't like that, Sabrina glared at Daisy.

"Well, Daisy does need a someone to take care of Diego while We are gone?" Nico Asked.

"I do?" Daisy Asked and Sabrina cleared Her voice to get Daisy to play along as well.

"I mean...of course I need help?" Daisy Asked Herself, Alicia smiled brightly and She hugged Daisy tightly.

"Thank You, Sissy!" Alicia Said happily, Daisy smiled at Her Young Sister and The Two Parents smiled at each other.

"Well, Now that's settled, We're gonna get going now, Be careful, if there is any emergency than please call Us" Sabrina Said.

"We love You niños!" Nico Said.

"We love You too" Daisy Said and Baby Diego giggled which made Both His Two Sisters smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay You two, listen up, Mami and Papi left Me in charged So You gotta do as I say and I need to look after You two" Daisy Said.

Alicia was sitting on the floor, with Her legs cross, looking at Daisy while Baby Diego was on His back, holding His feet with hands, babbling to Himself and being in His own little world.