"Daddy & Baby Home Alone"

Nico's POV:

"Are You sure about This? Because I'm going to be gone till Midnight. Midnight! Nico!" Said Sabrina and I smiled and-

"Yes! Honey, Why do You act like This is My first Time with a Baby home alone?" I Asked and Sabrina looked at Me with a serious look and-

"Remeber when Daisy was a Baby and I left The Both of You alone in a Room for 5 minutes?" Asked Sabrina

"Well I just took My eyes off of Daisy for a second and I had no idea that She was painting Her hands on The Wall" I Said and Sabrina crossed Her arms and I sigh.

"I promise that I'll 100% to keep an eye on Luca" I Said and Sabrina smiled.

"Wanna know why I married You?" Asked Sabrina

"Why?" I Asked

"Because No Matter how a geek or goofball You are, You're The most wonderful, Caring, Sweet, Gentle and Loving Person, I ever laid My eyes on" Said Sabrina and I giggled and I blushed hard and We were about to kiss but than Both Me and Sabrina saw that Both Diego and Alicia was watching Us and Alicia was holding a Camera in Her hands and-

"Nice Try, The Both of You" I Said and Both Diego and Alicia sigh and-

"Now If anything happens than You know My Number, Right, Mis bebés?" I Asked and They smiled.

"Yes Papi" They Both Said and I kissed Both Diego and Alicia on Their Foreheads and Both Diego and Alicia kissed Luca on Her cheek and I kissed Sabrina.

"We'll be back soon" Said Sabrina and She kissed Luca on Her forehead and They walked out of The House and-

"Don't burn The House down again, Papi" Said Diego and Sabrina looked at Me and Diego started to laugh and I sigh.

"Please don't scare Me like that Hijo, por favor no me hagas eso" Said Sabrina and Diego continued to laughed.

"The Two of You were made to be Father and Son" Said Sabrina and The Door Close and It was Just Me and Luca.

So...Welcome to The Day in the life of Nico and Luca, So This is going to be really new. So Here is a little backstory of Where is Everyone else off too.

So Both Diego and Alicia are at Dora's House to have a sleepover, Sabrina is at a Rescue Mission and It's going to take Her Who Knows How long and I couldn't go because We can't bring Luca, I don't trust anyone to Babysit My Baby Daughter because I am pretty much a over protective Father of His Kids even though I don't show It all The Time but I do, I really do but I trust My kids so much, It feel like I shouldn't be that over protective.

Anyways, The Home is a complete Mess, Don't Ask Why, So I wanted to surprise Sabrina with a clean Home because I wanna surpise Her.

"You wanna help Me clean The house?" I Asked and Luca smiled and She clapped Her hands but than I remembered that-

"Aw, Darned it, It's You're naptime and Mommy will be not happy if I don't put You down for a Nap" I Said.

(Skip Time)

Okay, So I put Luca down for Her Nap and So I'm gonna start cleaning like right now.

(Please enjoy This wonderful Music while Nico tries to clean The house before Luca wake Up from Her Nap 🙂)

(I love This Song!)