"A Secret Until Now" (Big Sister Sabrina X 4 year old child reader)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Big Sister Sabrina X 4 year old child reader)

Love You all and Please enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV:

You are 4 year old (Y/N), You're Mother is Selena and Your Father is unknown and never know who is Your Father because Your Mother never told You or even bothered at all.

You didn't know You had an older sister, Her name was Sabrina, She was an adult, who is an Animal Rescuer, She is married and Have Children of Her own but She never know that You exist in the first place because You're Mother was never in contact with Sabrina, So Both You or Sabrina never know each other.

Life with Mother was extremely terrible, Your Mother would do the exact same things that She did to Sabrina when She was very young.

You went through verbally, physically and emotionally abuse, You always get yelled at The smallest of things or get a beaten for it, Selena would just leave You at Strangers Houses so many hours of a time and come back later at 12 or 1 o'clock in the morning to get You the next morning.

You were very scared to do even anything, even You were scared to talk or look at anything, You will usually have Your head down and not say a word whenever Selena had friends around, I mean, Anything can set Her off, even if it wasn't Your fault.

One day, You woke up and You woke around Your Home hoping to look for Your Mother because You were very hungry but You couldn't find Her anywhere, You then started to cry because You wanted Her and You were hungry.

Luckily, A Neighbor heard Your crying and call The Police, Once The Police arrived at Your Home, They took You to an orphanage for now, until then They can at least track down Your Mother or find information about Your Family and see if There is anyone else that can care for You.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Their Tasks was complete, The Police had tracked down Your Mother who was at Her Friend's house and is knocked out because of drinking, She was arrested for Child Abuse and Neglect.

The Police had find more info about You and Your Family, You had an older sister, Sabrina...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sabrina's POV:

I just finished giving a little spectacle bear a check up, He was fine with no injuries, I gently picked the little bear up and put him in Diego's arms so He can bring Him back to His Family.

Once Diego left, I heard The Phone ringing, I went over and I picked up the phone and answer the call.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello, Animal Rescuer Center, This is Sabrina, What is the emergency?" Sabrina Asked

"Buenos días señora Márquez, Soy el oficial roberto, I'm calling You because You're Mother has another child here with Us and We were wondering if You would like to meet Her"