"Birthday prank..." (Diego's 8th birthday)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"When a prank goes horribly wrong..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV:

Today is the day of 7 year old Diego's birthday, or well, the day before his birthday. The 7 year old boy was thinking about what his birthday might be, what it would look like, what kind of cake it is or what it would look like, what kind of his presents, he'll get.

But honestly, none of that matters because he mostly wants to spend his birthday with his family because that is truly what he wants. Anyway, he quickly got ready for bed and fell asleep as he happily dreamed about his 8th birthday.

•••

"Hey, Mi amor! I thought of something awesome," Nico explained as Sabrina, the love of his life brushing her hair with a brush.

"Oh really, and what's that?" Sabrina asked.

"I was thinking about we can do a surprise birthday party for Diego, but there is a twist, how about we prank him as we prepare the surprise party, sounds like a plan?" Nico asked happily with a smile, but however, Sabrina stopped brushing her hair, put the brush down, and slowly looked at her husband with a glare.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't strangle you and cut off your air?" Sabrina asked as she was glaring.

Nico smiled innocently.

"Because you love me?" Nico asked sweetly, which made Sabrina sigh.

"I don't want to prank our son on his birthday. That would be wrong to do, and we'll be bad parents if we do," Sabrina explained.

"It's just one little prank," Nico tried convincing but—

"And my fist is gonna be one little hit," Sabrina said with a glare.

"Come on, please, just this one time!" Nico begged as he was showing the puppy dog eyes, Sabrina let out a sigh as she knew that her husband wasn't gonna let this go until she agreed.

"Fine," Sabrina said, sighing.

"What's the prank?" Sabrina asked, and her husband whispered the prank idea in her ear, then she gave her husband a look.

•••

In Daisy's bedroom, both girls, Daisy and Alicia, were playing a card game, but then, there was a knock on the door, and the door opened.

Their eyes widened once they saw their father with a nose bleed, but however, he smiled like there was nothing wrong.

"Girls, would you like to help me and Mami prank your brother on his 8th birthday?" Nico asked His two daughters, but they just stared, then they gave each other a worried expression.

"I think there is something mentally wrong with our Papi," Alicia said as Her big sister, Daisy, completely agreed.

•••

Today is the day of the birthday's boy, from the moment he had woken up from his slumber, he was excited, he was excited about his birthday, he wondered everything about his birthday.