"A troubling blizzard" (Diego, Sabrina & Nico)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Blizzards are the worst."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV:

Today was in the late January in the rainforest, and some of the animals are hibernating in Their homes for the winter until springtime comes.

Anyways, The Márquez family, such as Nico, Sabrina, and Their children, Alicia, Diego, and Luca, were all busy by enjoying what they were like.

Alicia was making homemade bracelets, and Diego was reading Luca. His collection of Percy Jackson and the Olympians books and Heroes of olympus books made by Rick Riordan

Even though, Luca is only two years old, She really loves to listen Her big brother reads to Her, and immediately She has a favorite character, which is Nico di Angelo, She has no idea why, but She does favorite Nico di Angelo, but She also favored Leo Valdez, Will Solace
and—(okay She favors them all).

It was just Diego and Luca in the livingroom reading books, both of the parents are in the clinic room cleaning up, and Alica was in Her bedroom, and as time went by, the emergency phone started ring, so Diego got up, went over and answer the call.

From the clinic room, both Sabrina and Nico can hear their 8 year old son talking to the other person on the phone, then They heard Their son say: "On my way."

"What happened, bud?" Nico asked His son. Diego quickly ran over, grabbed His blue heavy snow coat, snow boots, and goggles.

"There was a call about someone decided to leave Their dog out in the cold, the worse part, that dog is a mother with a bunch of newborn puppies," Diego explained as He was trying to put on His coat and boats fast as He can.

"And They'd call Us?" Nico asked confusingly.

"Squeak," Luca squeaked.
(Have the caller ever heard of 911?)

"Who would leave a mother dog and Her puppies out in this winter?" Sabrina asked, who now both Her and Nico walked over to Their son.

"The evil ones," Diego answered, which We can all agree with one with this one for sure. Although both Nico and Sabrina fully trust Their son, the weather at this condition was very clear that it was pretty much bad.

"Uh, buddy, don't you want one of us to come with You?" Nico asked. At this point, by the sound of His voice, He was begging Diego to let Him or His mother come along.

However, Diego smiled brightly.

"I'll be fine, and besides, if anything happens then, I'll call for backup," Diego explained, and He pulled His hoodie up His head.

"Squeak," Luca squeaked and—
(Says the boy who constantly almost lost His life a couple of times... Why can't you just give us a break!?)

Diego turned His head to look at His baby sister, He immediately understood what His sister was saying, and it was incredibly.

"Don't think I understood what you just said, Lulu, and plus, what can go wrong?" Diego asked as He opened the door, He faced the outside, which was still softly snowing everywhere and walked out.

"Squeak..." Luca squeaked softly.
(To the gods and goddesses of olympus, please help me...)

•••