The First day/Adventure of Luca with Her new Family

(This is The next Day After Season 6 Episode 0)

Diego's POV:

I started to wake Up by The Sun shinning on Me, So I got Up and I yawned and than I noticed that There was a Playpen in My room, So I slowly walked over in The Playpen and I looked in The Playpen and I saw that Luca was sleeping in The Playpen and I smiled while Luca was sleeping.

"She's so cute when She is sleeping" I Whispered and than I noticed that Alicia walked into My room, I put My Finger and I hush Alicia and Alicia nodded Her head and Both Me and Her looked at Luca. I saw that Luca was opening Her eyes and She started to stand Up and...

"Buenos días, Luca" I Said Softly and Luca waved at Both Me and Alicia and I picked Luca Up and I hold Her in My arms.

"Did You have a good sleep?" Asked Alicia and Luca clapped Her hands and Luca smiled.

"Buenos dias niños, hay desayuno en la mesa esperandote"

(Translation: Good morning children, there is breakfast on the table waiting for you)

"Está bien mami" Said Both Me and Alicia

(Translation: Okay Mommy)

Both Me and Alicia walked into The Bathroom to Brush Our Teeth and I carried Luca into The Bathroom. Once We went into The Bathroom, I remember that We have a new Toothbrush, The Color of The Toothbrush is light blue, So I think Luca is going love it, Anyways, Both Me and Alicia just finish Brushing Our Teeth, Both Me and Alicia are teaching Luca How to brush Her Teeth, So I was helping Luca Brushing Her Teeth since She's a little young to do it, So I gently brush Her Teeth and Alicia was holding Luca. Anyways, We went to The kitchen and I went to The Baby's Highchair and I put Luca in Highchair.

Baby Luca's POV:

Once Diego put Me in My new Highchair, My Mami started to feed Me at one at a time and I never taste something so delicious before, My New Mami and Papi food is really good than My Biological Mother was, I really don't think that She was a great cook.

"Is The food Yummy, Darling?" Asked Mami and I clapped My hands and She smiled and I started to drink My Bottle of Juice and This is gonna be interesting for today.

(Skip Time)

We all decided to walk there and Both Mami and Papi took a Stroller for Me and I was holding on to Papi tight and I was being a little clingy to Papi and He was trying to Put Me in The Stroller but I didn't let go of Him and Papi smiled at Me.

"Aww, Is Someone being clingy to Their Papi?" Asked Papi and I hugged Him and Papi chuckled and So did Mami and Both Alicia and Diego smiled. Both Me and Papi gently nuzzled eachother noses and-

"May I try?" Asked Mami and Papi put Me in Mami's arms and than She gave Me My Favorite Toy.