"Miracle of The Fourth Season"

(A/N): I watched The Movie "Encanto" and It's a very beautifully movie and I love it ❤. Anyways, I decided to make My own kinda version of it.

I hope You all enjoy!

"Miracle of The Four Season"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diego's POV:

"The Winter Season will be a Chronic Miracle...If We ever get one..."

Those were the echoes of the words that My Abuela always said quietly to Herself whenever I hear Her in Her Bedroom alone.

It is True, Our Family was a very special Power, We have The Power to control any season...well, We have Our own each season.

For Example:

Daisy, My Oldest Sister, Can Control The Power of Spring.

Alicia, My Second Older Sister, Can Control The Power of Fall.

Dora, My Little Cousin, Can Control The Power of Spring

The Twins, Guillermo and Isabella, Guillermo, Can Control The Power of Summer. Isabella, Can Control The Power of Fall.

And Me? I can control The Power of Summer.

Our Mami and Papi doesn't have any powers, Only The Children can, We were blessed by a Miracle somehow...I guess by a Candle but The Candle is very beautiful.

It was very special to Abuela, So None of Us aren't allowed to touch it besides Her.

Abuela always worried about A Special Someone who's gonna be The Winter Guardian. We are not complete until We get A Winter Guardian.

Not only We have Our Season Power, We also have greatest power, We've got.

Daisy got The Power of Super Speed.

Alicia got The Power of Telekinesis.

Dora got The Power of Flying.

The Twins got The Power of Both:

Guillermo got The power of Teleportation and Isabella got The Power of Invisible.

And Me? I got The power of Shapeshifting.

Anyways, Abuela was losing Hope but than A Miracle came in Her eyes. And That's where She came into Our Life.