"He's always here" (Dora & Diego)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV:

In Diego's bedroom, He was coloring a picture for His little cousin, Dora because later, Him and His Family are going to visit Dora and Everyone else.

As Diego was finishing up with His drawing, there was a knock on the door, Diego looked up and saw His parents and His two sisters, Alicia and Luca, but something was off, Alicia carried Luca over to Diego and She sat down next to Diego.

"What's up?" Diego asked, but when Diego looked up at His parents, His parents had a very sad expression on their faces which made Diego to look at His sister.

"Do You know what's up with Them?" Diego asked.

"I don't know" Alicia said.

"We gotta tell You something before We go over to You're Cousin's house" Sabrina said.

Both of The Children's parents sat down next to each other, like Sabrina sat next to Alicia and Nico sat down next Diego, They both stay silent with three children confused as ever.

"What's wrong? Why are You guys sad?" Diego asked.

Nico looked at His wife, Sabrina did the same, They both stared at each other, Both Alicia and Diego looked at each other and Luca titled Her head in confusion.

"Niños...Uhm- Do You remember, Dora's little dog? Perrito?" Nico asked.

Both Alicia and Diego nodded their heads in agreement, as Luca was watching.

Nico looked at Sabrina, Sabrina sighs sadly, Both of their eyes filled up with sadness and tears.

"He passed away" Nico said and the whole room was dead silence.

Alicia put Her hand over Her mouth, She was completely shocked.

Diego almost didn't believe it, He thought that His Father was lying but Diego knows better that His father would never lie to Him. Tears started to fill in His eyes.

"Squeak?" Luca asked.

(No more puppy dog? Puppy went bye-bye?)

"Does Dora know?" Diego asked softly.

Nico nodded His head. Diego was afraid to Ask His second question because of the answer, He gently bite His tongue.

"How did He die?" Diego asked.

"He got hit by a truck" Sabrina said, Diego looked at His mother, it was clear to Him that His mother was seconds away from crying, but She fight against it and was able to hold back the tears.

"So...We can't be able to bring Him back?" Diego asked.

"Hijo, His injuries were extremely difficult to fix..." Nico explained softly.

Nico remembered that He was watching the show 'American dad' one time. It was about Stan's Son Steve getting a puppy, but The Puppy died and Stan tried to help and the poor dog but the poor thing was suffering.

It was very hard to watch in Nico's case, It literally scarred Him and He never watch that show again, He will only stick with Kids cartoons and Disney movies.

When His brother called Him about what happened to perrito, He thought about that episode that He watched, Him as an animal rescuer, He just couldn't bring Perrito back, as much as He want to, He couldn't bring Himself to bring Perrito back and let the poor thing suffer, He just couldn't...