"The Prince's Blessing Power" (Baby Diego's Secret Power)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV:

Today is a beautiful day for The Marquez Family and It was a great day to go and have a family picnic.

"Honey! Do We have everything for The Picnic?" Sabrina Asked while trying to finish Alicia's Hair.

Nico checked inside of The Basket and Everything They need is inside of The Basket, Nico looked at His 3 year old Son.

"Diego, Do You think We have everything for Our Picnic?" Nico Asked

"Y-es!" Diego Said while clapping His hands and Nico chuckled.

Sabrina finished doing Both of The Girls Hair and Herself as well, Nico grabbed The Basket and The Family started to walked outside and started to head over to Their picnic spot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Skip Time)

They arrived at Their Picnic Spot and Once They did, The Family started to enjoy Their Picnic, By Eating and Drinking Their Drinks.

Everything was great and pretty quiet but than Something caught Baby Diego's attention, He heard some bushes was rustling not too far from The Family.

Baby Diego was pulling on His Father's Sleeve and trying to get His attention, Luckily He did and Nico looked at Baby Diego.

"What is it Bud?" Nico Asked and Diego pointed The Direction where Something was rustling in the bushes, All of Their Attention go to The Rustling Bush.

A few minutes of silence but than A Jaguar came out of The Bushes and started to act Ferocious, Angry and Fierce and The Jaguar started to slowly walked over while growing at Them.

The Family froze in fear well...Expected for Diego, As The Jaguar was slowly walking over while roaring violently at The Family, They didn't do anything, All They did, They did not move, Which was a wise move.

Once The Jaguar was literally in front of The Family, He still was viciously growling at The Family and--

"Don't make a move" Sabrina Said as Nico, Daisy and Alicia immediately agreed but than Baby Diego looked at The Jaguar and He smiled.

After The Jaguar just let out the most scariest, ferocious and the loudest roar that He gave in His entire life.

But than Baby Diego let out of His own big Roar, The Jaguar had His Big eyes wide open because He just found out that This 3 year old knows what This Jaguar is exactly saying?

Nico and Sabrina looked at each other and than They both looked at The Jaguar, The Jaguar lay down on the ground facing Diego, Diego stand Up and He climb onto The Jaguar's Back.

The Jaguar carefully made sure that Diego didn't fall off of His Back and The Jaguar softly growled at Both Nico and Sabrina and He wanted Them to follow Him into The Forest.

"V-amos! Mami and Papi!" Diego Said in Spanish

(Come on! Mommy and Daddy)

Both Nico and Sabrina didn't think about a second thought and immediately, Both of The Parents, Daisy and Alicia followed The Jaguar and Their Baby Son.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Skip Time)

After about 5 minutes of walking through The Forest, After goes through some bushes, Both Nico and Sabrina eyes wide open as They saw Two Baby Jaguars who were pretty bad injured.

The Jaguar let Diego get off of His Back and Looked at The Two Baby Jaguars and Softly roaring at Diego to help His Two Cubs.

The Two Baby Cubs are crying in fear and in pain, Because They are injured and They see Humans and Never saw a human before.

Diego looked at Us and--

"C-an I-?" Diego Asked His Parents

Both Sabrina and Nico nodded Their heads, Diego smiled at Them and He started to walk towards The Two Baby Jaguars.

As The Baby Cubs was crying hysterically non-stop, Diego started to gently put Their heads and managed to get The Cubs to calm down.

Diego looked back at His Mother and Father, He nodded His head and telling His Parents that It is okay that They can help The Cubs out.

After about a few minutes, Both Nico and Sabrina finished helping out The Baby Cubs Wounds, The Jaguar Softly Roar at Both of The Parents by telling Them "Thank You"

When The Jaguar cuddled Up to His Two Cubs, They had fallen asleep, Nico picked Up Diego and They carefully walked out of The Nest without waking The Father and The Cubs Up.

After They walk out of The Rainforest, Nico put Diego down and--

"So Hijo, How did You know what The Jaguar was saying?" Nico Asked

Diego smiled at His Father and let out a little giggle and--

"He told Us, Remember Papi?" Diego Asked

Tears came into Nico's eyes and He looked at Sabrina, Sabrina was so proud of Her Son, She almost cried but She held back Her tears.

And That was the day that They realized that Diego can actually speak to animals, That was the gift that Their Son was given.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(The End) (Sorry for the short story, If You guys have any ideas for This story, Than Please feel free to comment or let Me know, Love You all and I hope You enjoy)