"Waving For You" (Diego X Injured Reader)

(Another Diego X Injured Reader, I Hope You all Enjoy, This spot into My Head while listening to "Waving Through A Window" by Dear Evan Hansen)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV:

Hi, My name is (Y/N) and Guess what, I broke My Arm...Yeah...It wasn't great at all...I hate it and It just hurts like a lot and It is worse when You're 8 Years old and have a broken arm.

Both of My Parents had become overprotective of Me ever since the day that I broke My arm...Well..The Truth is, I didn't fell, I--

"(Y/N)?" Asked My Father

I looked at Him.

"Yeah?" I Asked

"Why don't You go outside, You need some fresh air" Said My Father

"So, You're an overprotective Father and yet You let go outside? By Myself?" I Asked

"Please go before I change My mind" Said My Father.

I rolled My eyes and I hop off of My bed and I walked outside, While walking, I just looked at The town that it was pretty busy.

I decided to go somewhere quiet, I decided to go to The Bench and Watch The Forest and listened to The Silent.

I was far away from The Town and I just sat down on The Bench and I was thinking about...well...Nothing.

I looked at My Broken arm and I sigh...

"Waving Through A Window~" I Sang Softly as I looked Up at The Forest, I heard footsteps was coming from The Left, I turn My head and I saw a Boy.

He smiled at Me and He sat down next to Me and He looked at The Forest as well.

The Boy had Brown Curly Hair with Brown Eyes and He looks to be around My Age, He turn His head and He looked at Me.

"Hi" He Said

I just looked at Him.

"Beautiful Day, Isn't it?" He Asked

"Yeah" I Said

The Boy smiled but than He looked at My Broken arm, I covered My Arm with My Other Arm and--

"Ouch, You got a Broken Arm? That's gonna hurt, I'm sorry, You have that" He Said

"Y-Yeah...I...Um...I fell...out of A Tree" I Said

He just looked at Me, He doesn't looked like He believe Me at all, He looked like He was reading My mind or something.

"May I see?" He Asked

I nodded My head and He gently hold My arm, I flinch a little at The Pain, He looked at Me with a worry expressing, He gently kiss My arm and I blushed.

He looked at Me.

"Would You like to tell Me what really happened to Your Arm?" He Asked