How to cheer Up a Upset Luca

Diego's POV:

Hola amigos! So Many of You are probably wondering if Luca cries than How do We calm Her down, So Here are The a few Things that Me and Mi Familia How to calm Luca down Whenever She is Upset, Crying or Scared, So Please enjoy and Have Fun watching!

(How Nico calm down Luca):

Nico's POV:

While I was finishing washing The dishes and I putting The Dishes away, I heard a couple of squeaks, So That means if I heard a couple of Long Squeaking than that means that Luca is crying, So I walked over to Luca's playpen and Luca had tears rolling down Her cheeks, I picked Her Up and-

"Shh, It's alright, Don't cry, Bebita" I Said and I was gently bouncing Luca Up and down but Luca continued to squeak crying and-

"I know what can make You feel better" I Said and I started blow raspberries on Luca's stomach and Luca started squeak fast, So That means that She is happy and than I started to gently nuzzled My nose on Luca's nose and Luca clapped Her hands and She was smiling and I was smiling also and I gently wipe Her tears away and I kissed Her on Her cheek and I started to hum "Calma" Song to Luca and I was gently rocking Luca and Luca looked at Me and She smiled at Me.

"Love You, Bebita" I Said and Luca was nuzzling Her nose My cheek and I laughed and Luca clapped Her hands.

(Google Translate: Bebita (Baby Girl) )

(How Sabrina calm down Luca):

Sabrina's POV:

I was walking in the town while I was pushing Luca in Her stroller because I need to get groceries. Anyways, While on the way to the grocery shop, I heard a couple of long squeaking, I immediately looked at Luca and She was crying, So I picked Her Up out of The Stroller and-

"What's The matter, Magdalena" I Said but than Luca continued to cry and-

"I know what can make You feel Happy again, Darling" I Said and I gently rub My nose Luca's nose and Luca smiled at Me and than I started to tickle on Luca's stomach and I spin Luca around and Luca clapped Her hands and-

"Good Girl, Love" I Said and I kissed Luca on Her Forehead and I booed Luca's nose and Luca clapped Her hands and I giggled.

(Google Translate: Magdalena (Cupcake) )

(How Alicia calm down Luca):

Alicia's POV:

Both Me and Luca are playing outside in The Town for a bit and While I was chasing Luca around, I noticed that I heard a hock from a horn and-

"Oh look, There's a Clown" I Said but than when I looked at Luca, Luca was just standing there in Frozen and than She started to cry. I Gasp Once Luca started to cry, Also Luca was shaking in Fear, So I picked Up Luca and I started to walk back into The forest and I started to Hush Luca a little and-

"Calma"

"Calma"

"Calma"

"Calma" I sang Softly and I continue to sang Softly to Luca and I gently rock Luca back and forth and than I noticed that Luca wasn't shaking in fear anymore and She wasn't crying anymore, So Luca had calm down. Luca is really scared of Clowns, She always get really traumatize by Them if She saw one.

"That's it, No more crying" I Said and I kissed Luca on Her forehead and Both Me and Luca cuddled eachother.

(How Diego calm down Luca)

Diego's POV:

Both Me and Luca are playing outside and I was chasing Luca around and While I was chasing Luca around, Luca fall down and She started to cry by squeaking, So I quickly picked Luca Up and I took out a bandage and I put The bandage on Luca's knee and I gently kissed Luca's knee and I gently rocked Her back and forth and than I started to Tickle Her on Her stomach and Luca started to smile and She started to laugh Quietly and than I started to blow Raspberries on Luca's stomach and Luca continued to smile and laugh Quietly and I started to giggle.

"There's that smile that I love to see" I Said and I spin Luca around and I started to cradled Her and I kissed Luca on Her cheek.

"You are My sunshine, My special Sunshine, You make Me happy when skies are grey, You never know How much I love You, Please don't take My Sunshine away" I Sang to Luca and Luca clapped Her hands and She smiled and I kissed Luca on Her cheek and I nuzzled My nose on Luca's cheek and Luca laughed Quietly and I smiled.

"You're My Sunshine and will always be" I Said and I put Luca down but than Luca jumped into My arms, I fall down with Luca in My arms and Both Me and Luca giggled and I gently stroked Luca's arms and Luca nuzzles Her Nose on My cheek and I giggled.

(The End)

(So Sorry for The short Story, Both Me and My Baby Brother are actually a little sick, We both catch a cold, So Hopefully I'll probably make more stories, So I hope You enjoy This story and Plese Vote and Comment and I'll see You all in next one, Love You all and See You later)

Adios Amigos!