"It's not a toy, It's Osito" (Dora, Diego & Alicia)

'Don't mess with Dora when it comes to Her teddy bear'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV:

Today was a school day, Dora was all ready for school, Her two older cousins, Alicia and Diego are going to Dora's school just for Today and all three of them are going to school by taking the school bus, also Dora is taking Her teddy bear along as well, So what can go wrong?

Anyways, Sabrina was waiting for the school bus with The Children and She was worried about some children will bully Dora, Diego or Alicia and Diego will easily get mad and beat Them up while on the way to school.

So She wanted Alicia to keep an eye on Both Diego and Dora.

"Now remember of what I told You" Sabrina said.

"Watch over Diego and make sure that He stays out of trouble" Alicia said.

"Yeah, apparently You as Mi Mami see Me only wearing a Diaper on, having a pacifier in My mouth and holding a bottle of milk. You're acting like I'm a bad kid who's violence!" Diego said.

Sabrina sigh.

"Hijo, The only reason why I am sending Your sister is because I don't want You to get into any more fights, The last one You got into is where That Kid's parents literally called The Police and if They hear about another fight one more time by You, They'll put You under house arrest for a month until You calm down" Sabrina said.

"That kid deserves it because He was talking bad about My family! No one talks any bad about My family, either You stop or You're dead!" Diego said while giving Her a death stare and-

'Ha! I told You that Diego is a true Mama's boy! He acts just like You back when We were both in college!' Nico yelled from inside of the house.

"Nico, Keep Your mouth shut or I'll punch you in the gut multiple times!" Sabrina growled and it worked, Nico stayed silence since He was a bit afraid of His wife when She is angry.

And just like that, The school bus parked in front of Them, Sabrina quickly gave all Three Children a kiss on the forehead.

"Love you guys and Diego, don't get too worked up" Sabrina said and Dora, Diego and Alicia walked Up The steps and went on the bus.

Sabrina waved "bye" to the kids and then-

"I know that You told me to keep My mouth shut, but honestly doesn't Our son has My face but has Your anger? I mean, isn't it just adorable?" Nico asked with a chuckled but than His Wife Gives Him a death stare and-

"God, I'll see you soon!" Nico said in a panic and just like that Nico took off running with His wife trying to kill Him by chasing Him around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While on the bus ride, Alicia and Diego were sitting next to each other, Alicia was reading a book and Diego was playing a video game, Dora was a seat behind Them Both and She was playing with Her Teddy bear.

While Dora was Humming to Herself a little tone while playing with Her teddy bear, but than a pair of hands snatched out of Dora's eyes, She gasped and saw that Her teddy bear was snatched by a boy that was much older than Her, around the age of 10.