"Secretly Best Friends" (Diego & Camilo) (Go Diego Go X Encanto)

(This is a little bit of a Mash Up with Go Diego Go and Encanto Because This idea pop into My Head) (Also I wanna know How Both Diego and Camilo met Each Other for Each Other)
(Hope You all enjoy)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diego's POV:

Today is a boring day, Papi and Mami went on a Rescue Call, Luca is taking a Nap and My Sister Alicia is...Actually I don't know what My sister is doing, So I got off of My Bed and I started to walk around.

I saw The Science Staff, I climb Up The Ladder and I saw Alicia with a bunch of Science Stuffs.

"Watcha doing?" I Asked

"Doing Experiments which You aren't allowed to touch, Little Brother" Alicia Said

"But Licy, I am bored, Please can I at least help You?" I Asked

"Well, You can just watch over The Science Stuff while I'm gone, I need to get a couple of Things" Alicia Said and She grabbed Her Bag.

"Alright" I Said

"And Diego" Alicia Said

"Yes?" I Asked

"Don't do anything stupid while I am gone, I am begging You, The Two of Us don't want to be grounded from Both of Our Parents" Alicia Said

"Alright" I Said

Alicia looked at Me and She walked outside and She climbed down The Ladder and I sat down on The Chair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Skip Time)

Okay, It's been 15 minutes and This is worse than doing nothing, I watched as The bubbly chemicals was moving around in The Bottle and than I saw some gas was slowly coming out Both of The Bottles.

Both The Blue and Pink gas came Together and started to form a cloud, It was very strong and It cause to have wind, I looked around and everything was started to move around or shake a little and I ducked down as Both of The Gas aimed straight for The Mirror in The back of The Science Staff.

I turn around and I stand Up and I saw that The Glass was now a Pink-ish Blue-ish Color in The Glass and It was now showing a Town with many Markets.

I take a couple of steps and I was only a few inches away from The Mirror and Out of No where, I saw a Boy...

The Boy looked like to be Mixed, He had Cool Curly Thigh Hair with Cool Brown eyes and He looks to be around 15 years old.

The Boy blinked twice and He rubbed His eyes like He thought This was a dream, Can He see Me?

"Hola" I Said with a friendly smile.