"Having a sleepover with horror movies" (The Márquez kids)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"When a sleepover with horror movies goes wrong..."

(A/N: even though I sadly have a cold, I will still give You guys a chapter, also I am putting another chapter on hold, because not only I am dealing with a cold, but I am dealing with a writer's block, so, I'm really sorry, I'll try to make My way through the writer's block, anyways, I hope you all enjoy!).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV:

Tonight was a movie and sleepover night, and Diego and His two older sisters, 11 year old Alicia and 18 year old Daisy were able to finally have a sleepover at Their little cousin house, who was 6 year old Dora.

Now, with the horror movies, Daisy and Alicia can handle, however, with Diego being the youngest one and—

"Squeak!"
(What am I, a bowl of cookies!?)

Right sorry Luca—I meant, the first youngest, anyways, the two sisters and one brother were walking closer and closer to Their cousin's house, like I said before, Daisy and Alicia can handle scary/horror movies, Diego however, He had never watched horror movies before, so there is a big risk.

"Diego, are You sure that You can handle a horror movie? I mean, You're a pretty sensitive kid," Alicia explained.

Diego smiled as He was walking backwards.

"Yeah! I can handle it!" Diego said with a smile, and He ran up to the front door, both sisters exchanged looks of concerned, but then, shrugged it off, and then, Their attention was caught by the door opening and Their younger cousin, Dora opened the door.

"Hola Primas and Primos!" Dora greeted happily, and the four cousins embraced each other, it has been a while since the four cousins had seen each other, because Daisy's busy days in college, and both Diego and Alicia being rescuers, which was understandable for Dora.

Anyways, it was time for dinner before watching the movie, Daisy made spaghetti for dinner, it was just the four of them alone at the home, no parents or no adult at sight (expect for Daisy, but She pretty much wanna be a kid again). As They were finishing up dinner, Alicia, Diego and Dora were joking around about who would be scaredy cat first watching the movie.

Daisy who was already done eating, and She was drinking Her water, along with watching and listening, She shook Her head and rolled Her eyes.

"All three of You will be scared at the end of the movie," Daisy explained.

Alicia glared at Her older sister.

"And what makes You say that? I'm almost 12, I can handle a scary movie," Alicia explained, but however, Diego smirked.

"That does not justify of what Daisy said," Diego explained, and Alicia playfully punched Diego on His arm, which Diego giggled.

"We still need to pick a movie," Daisy explained.

"I say IT!" Diego said.

"A quiet place" Alicia said.

"Smile!" Dora said.

"Pet Semetery," Daisy said.

"Rock, paper & scissors, who's movie choice, We're gonna watch," Daisy explained, and long story short, Diego had won, so They had to watch Diego's choice, since Diego had won.