Ch.1

Forgive my grammar mistakes and typos.

A/N: As per your request I am making this story based on the characters of 2Moons.

Beam's POV

Ring... ring... ring... ring.

I woke up with a loud groan and shut my alarm off.

Today was yet another day of my life that has been going around for like the past five years.

I left the bed and after I was done with my morning routine I went to the kitchen to cook some breakfast for me. Usually I have the habit of going to jog early in the morning but yesterday was pretty hectic day so I didn't have the energy to wake up and jog.

After cooking and eating I changed myself into my formal clothes and locked the empty apartment from outside.I have been living alone for the past ten years, I was fifteen that time when I started living on my own.

No, I am not an orphan or anything like that. I actually have a really wealthy family, I have an elder sister and a younger brother too, also my parents. The reason I was living alone was because I didn't want to do what my father wanted me to, I aimed to do something else but he was pressuring me into joining into his stupid business.

I wanted to be a teacher, because for some reason I really very enjoy teaching others but in my father's eyes it was some crappy job.

Like seriously, it's not like he has learnt whatever he is doing from himself, how can he forget that he has learned all this from his teachers only. It's not like he was born with all the knowledge feed into his mind, right?

How can he call the profession of teaching as crappy??

I had a huge fight with him when I was fifteen. He was going on and on about his stupid company, he was indirectly telling me start learning about his business and getting involved into it.

So, I fought and when he threatened to banish me from his property and everything he has earned so far, I snorted and left immediately, I didn't even take the clothes that I was wearing with me, except for the boxers of course.

What my father didn't know was that I already had a part time job and was earning enough to have a roof over my head and feed myself, I even bought some clothes for me. In the next two days one of my friends arranged a room for me and I started living there. When I got a good job and started earning more, I bought an apartment for myself.

I took a scholarship test and got an amazing scholarship which enabled me to complete my graduation and post graduation. Currently I was working as a teacher in a very reputed school and was doing my Ph.D.

"Good morning sir!"

"Morning."

"Morning Mr.Baramee."

"Morning."

"Yo babes, how are you my love?!!"

"Geez Ming!! I told you not to call me that in school. We are colleague for God's sake!!"

Mingkwan aka Ming was my one and only friend here. We've been together as friends since we were in college. We met the day when I fainted due to excessive workload and studies. He saw me fainting and brought me to the hospital. After that day, he has never left my side and has been taking care of me like I am his family.

Yes, I do get the second family all thanks to Ming. I have spent most of my holidays and festivals with his family only. My family did try to reach me multiple times but I didn't pay attention to them and gave my attention to the people who love and cared for me.