Ch.4

Forgive my grammar mistakes and typos.

Happy Holi to you guys!!!!!

Beam's POV

"Will you please tell me what happened?"

After coming back to my home I decided to sleep a bit more and texted Ming to come and see me when he is free.

I woke up a little bit after two in the afternoon because I was hungry and my tummy won't stop growling.

When I was asleep I had a really very weird dream. I dream that I feel sick and the one who took care of me was none other than Forth Jaturapoom!! Can you believe it??!!

Ever since I witnessed that incident a few weeks ago, I have been having weird dreams about him. Most of the time those dreams end up getting me killed or captured by Forth.

Sigh.

I don't understand why I had that weird dream. Forth wasn't killing or torturing me in that dream but instead he was taking care of me. He even gave me some expensive phones because mine was in no condition to use.

Talking about phones. I should call Ming and tell him about my dream.

I looked around and noticed that my phone was hidden under the pillow. I put my hand under the pillow and pulled the phone out. As soon as I noticed that the phone I was holding was not mine but the same that I dreamt about, I screamed in a high pitched voice.

How the hell do I have the exact same phone that I dream about??!!

Then I started thinking, very deep and then it hit me. It wasn't the dream but I was with Forth Jaturapoom for real and he took care of me? I mean why did he do that?

I shook the thoughts away and called Ming eventually. He said he'll be here after an hour.

For the time being, I decided to shower and cook something. I was a bit dizzy too, maybe due to the medication or maybe I was hungry.

I was eating in my living room while watching some movie when my phone chimed.

My hand shook when I looked at the name of the sender.

Forth texted me!!!

Is he going to kill me now me what??!!

Fuck!! I am so scared to reply to him. But if I won't reply then he might kill me for real. In order to not get murdered by Forth, I took a deep breath and replied to him.

 In order to not get murdered by Forth, I took a deep breath and replied to him