Ch.5

Forgive my grammar mistakes and typos.

Forth's POV

Jay was looking at me like he had seen some ghost. I don't know why he was shocked after I explained to him about my meeting with Beam. I don't think it's a big deal to take care of someone and nurse them back to health, right? So why was Jay behaving like this?

"Okay, can you please stop looking at me like that!!"

"Like what?"

"That!!! Like I have done something unimaginable!!"

Jay gave me the look of are you fucking kidding me and smacked my head super hard.

I know it's hard to believe that I let someone treat me like this but it's Jay we are talking about. He is like my brother, my family, my life and only he has the right to treat me this way.

"Bro!! Are you even listening to yourself??!! I am literally in shock. I can't believe that Forth Jaturapoom took care of someone who is not me!! YOU NEVER CARE FOR ANYONE DUDE!!!"

Ugh!! And they say girls are over dramatic.

"I know okay, no need to shout like this. It's just that the guy was so beautiful and I just wanted to.."

"Get into his pants, I know. But you couldn't do it because he was sick so you took care of him and are now trying to find a way to fuck the life out of him, right?" I smirked at Jay. This guy knows me so amazingly well. Of course I wanted to bang that angel,since the moment I laid my eyes on him, but I couldn't and you know why.

Ever since I have parted with him, I cannot stop thinking about him. I close my eyes and I see him, I look at my phone and I see him, he is everywhere. I wonder how his skin will feel against my lips. I wanted to see him squirm beneath me panting hard and moaning my name.

Oh crap!! Just the mere thought of him has given me a boner, I should probably deal with it first.

"Send Jamie inside." Jay gave me a glare and shook his head in disapproval. He knows I am sex addict and is trying to help me to get over my addiction but I just can't.

Jay left sending Jamie inside. Jamie was a twenty one year old twink and has a nice body, he is my sex toy obviously and is really good at sex.

"Lock the door and strip." Jamie did as I told him and then I drained him until he was shaking and begged me to stop.

Me: Hey.

Angel: Hello.

Me: How are you now?

Angel: I am all better now.

Me: That's good to hear.

Angel: Umm... can I say something?

Me: Sure, what is it?

Angel: Can-can you take your phone back, please?

Why the hell he wants to return the phone to me. Did he figure out that I have bugged that phone? I know it was not the good thing to do but I wanted to know what he was doing and with whom he was interacting.

Me: May I know why?

Angel: Actually, I don't like free things. 
Also you are not my friend so I cannot accept it as a gift too.
 I-I have bought a new phone with my money, so I thought...