Ch. 22

Forgive my grammar mistakes and typos.

A/N: I reached 1k followers yeay!!!! THANK YOU ALL!!

Tae’s POV

We finally decided to call Dun to deal with Wayo. We knew the chances of Wayo opening up with Dun and telling him anything were slim but we have no other option but to do this. Dun was currently at Wayo’s house, I don’t know how he convinced Wayo to give his address but I was glad that he did. Beam has known Wayo for a few years already but even he doesn’t know where Wayo actually lives.

“You think he will tell him anything? I mean he did invite him to his own house. You get my point right?” Ever since Dun left, Beam was pacing all over the house. He was getting agitated every now and then. I totally understand Beam’s condition, even though I have known Wayo for a few months only and that kid has managed to make a sweet spot in my heart.

Can you imagine? Me, a mafia leader having a sweet spot for someone who is not family or Beam. So you can guess how sweet and important Wayo is to both of us. Yes, I was also getting worried sick wondering about Wayo but I am a master of remaining calm even when a gun is pointed at my head.

It was now late at night which means Dun will be here any minute now.

As if reading my mind the doorbell rang. Before I could even lift my foot, Beam was already opening the front door. How the hell did he run so fast?

“Dun did you find anything? Did he say anything? Did he…” Before Beam could finish his interrogation, Dun flopped down on the sofa looking all worried and lost like he had seen some kind of ghost. He was whispering something and kept running his fingers through his hair. His breathing was abnormal too and one of his legs was bouncing continuously. 

I know why he was acting like this.

“What did you see there?” I didn’t beat around the bush and directly ask him. I know I should calm him down first but now I was super curious about the reason why Dun was acting like this.

Dun is not very good when it comes to violence, blood or abuse. Once when he was just a teenager, he saw me torturing one of my enemies. Dun fainted on the site and was down with fever for the whole week. Ever since that day dad decided to send Dun away from all this and let him live a happy and peaceful life.

After that day whenever he sees blood or anything like that then he will start hyperventilating, like he was doing right now.

“Dun, calm down okay. Take deep breaths first and relax. You are totally safe here and if you want to rescue Wayo from whatever he is going through then you have to give us the details bro.” Hearing Wayo’s name managed to snap him out of his state of hyperventilation.

“I..I..We…we need to…rescue him.” I can totally see panic and fear in his eyes while he said this. I don’t know what he saw and if he will be able to tell us but one thing was sure that I need to save Wayo from whatever he is going through.

“It's okay buddy. Just relax. You don’t have to force yourself from telling us anything. What you said is enough information.” Dun couldn’t say anything after that and went back to his room. I know it will be better to leave him alone right now because whenever he is like this he gets more panicky if someone tries to calm him down.

"So what are we going to do now that we know Yo is in grave danger?"

"Are you forgetting that my sweet little boy is who I am?" Beam shook his head saying no.

"Then leave the rest to me. I will rescue Yo from whatever hell he is in today only. I don't want him to suffer for one more day." While saying that I gave a peck on my Beam's forehead and called a few of my men.