Ch.21

Forgive my grammar mistakes and typos.

Double update!!! Yeay!!!!

Forth's POV

"Kids!! Kids!!! KIDSSSS!!!!"

If you think that I am the most feared man in this country then let me tell you, you are absolutely wrong!! The most feared humans in this country are these kids!!! THEY ARE DEVILS!!!

"Hey Mr.J, catch this!!!" And within a blink of an eye, a flying shoe came at me. If my reflexes were not sharp, that shoe would have hit me straight on my nose. I don't know how Beam and every other teacher is able to handle these little devils. Oh wait, they don't have to.... because these kids are rude to me only because I hurt their favorite teacher.

I had no idea that Beam has so many admirers. I was actually glad that there are so many people who love and care for him like he is part of their own family.

It's been two weeks ever since I started working in place of Beam and trust me, this place scares me more than the ten guns pointed at me. The teachers did not talk to me, Ming kept giving me death glares whenever he saw me and kids love to make my life miserable.

During the time I have worked here, I have noticed one weird thing. Wayo, that kid is full of mystery and I am pretty sure he is going through some hell but he is too scared to tell anyone anything.

Once when it was the break time I was going to have my lunch, when I noticed Wayo going inside the boys bathroom while hiding something. I decided to follow him and what I saw inside was enough to shock me to my core.

Wayo was cutting himself and tears were flowing from his eyes non stop. He already had the things to patch his scars up so when he was done hurting himself, he patched himself up and left the bathroom.

I could have caught him red handed then and there but doing this will make him more aware of his surroundings and he might do these things at some secret place. So whenever I notice Wayo going inside the bathroom, I make one of the students go inside. Yes, it was not easy to convince them so I had to take help from Beam.

I told Beam about Wayo and he wasn't that surprised to know about it. He said he knew that Wayo is going through something and he has even tried to make him talk but he would always divert the topic or keep his mouth shut.

So Beam being the angel he is, he came to school to talk to a few of his selected and trusted kids. He just asked them what to do when Wayo is looking suspicious, the kids didn't ask the reason behind it and they just simply agreed to follow Beam's order.

I am so proud of my angel.

Let's not forget the day Beam came to school, it was chaos. The student literally launched themselves upon him and didn't leave him till the school was over. Some kids even decided to stay with Beam after school. Beam had to act being sick so that the students would go home.

Kids!

"I am really worried about Wayo." It was night time and I was sitting on the sofa with Beam in the living room. Ever since I started working in school, I have been living with Beam. I also apologize to him daily in my own way, I do some romantic stuff every now and then, and show him my love and affection as much as I can.

When I told Jay and others about Beam giving me a second chance, they all were on cloud nine. I heard they threw a huge party again and I wasn't invited there sticitly. Sometimes I wonder, was I never that feared by everyone or what? They seemed to have stopped getting scared of me for some reason. Well, whatever it is, I am glad that everyone is happy now.