Ch.16

Forgive my grammar mistakes and typos.

Ming's POV

I knew it!!

I saw it coming!! But I couldn't do anything to stop it, all because of Beam's happiness. One day I even made up my mind and decided to talk Beam out of it, but when I saw that expression on his face as soon as Forth's name was mentioned, I didn't have the heart to do it.

Ever since I have known Beam, I have never seen him getting attracted towards anyone. I do tease him and call him with sweet names but it was just to tease him and with the hope that one day he will eventually end up falling for someone.

Beam thought that he was asexual, but I know he was not. I have seen him checking girls and guys out. He did feel some kind of attraction towards other people but it was not to the level of getting interested in someone.

When he told me that Forth likes him and wanted to court him, I was really scared. But when he told me that he also feels something for him I was really happy for him. I know it was risky to get involved with someone like Forth and not to forget that he saw him almost killing someone.

I wanted to tell Beam not to let Forth chase him but the smile, the glow and the happiness that Beam was showing was enough to convince me that Beam will be happy at least, even though I was not entirely sure.

It made me really happy to see Beam smiling and being in love with someone and I was amazed with the Forth's dedication for Beam.He really liked and cared for him and I can see it in his eyes but somewhere deep inside my heart I was still worried that he'll leave my Beam.

I still remember that day as crystal clear. I was busy doing work from school when my phone started to ring with some unknown number.Never in my life have I thought that I would receive such devastating news from some random number.

"There is a guy named Beam Baramee admitted in a hospital and he has tried to commit suicide. Please come here as soon as possible." Those were the words that shook me to the core. I received the location of the hospital and drove towards the hospital as fast as I could.

When I reached the hospital I was met with police first. Since Beam's phone was drowned in the water it was getting difficult for the person who brought him here to contact someone related to Beam, so he took the help of the police.

The police searched Beam and they managed to extract my contact since my number was shown most in his call history. They even told me there was another number too but when they tried to reach that number, it was not reachable.

It didn't take a genius to figure out whose number that could be.

After that I met with the person who brought Beam to the hospital and saved him from drowning. It was a guy named Kit. I thanked him and cried my eyes out in front of him. I can sense that he was a really good person. He just met me but when he saw me crying he started crying too, which was adorable somehow, just like him.

We exchanged numbers and he asked me to keep him updated about Beam's condition. He said he would have stayed but he has to go out of the city for some really important work. Ever since then he would call at least ten times a day to ask about Beam and text me wherever he is free. Like I said, he seemed like a good person.

It's been a week now and Beam was still unconscious. I told Wayo after two days, I didn't want him to worry and waited for Beam to wake up but when he didn't, I decided to tell Wayo too.

He cried his heart out when he saw Beam. He hasn't been eating and sleeping well since that day, I pray to God each and every day to wake Beam up. I do not have a strong heart to let Beam go away from me forever.