Ch.11

Forgive my grammar mistakes and typos.

A/n: Sorry for the delay in update. I got my 1st dose of vaccine and my arm was paining like hell, that's why I couldn't write and update. 😭

Beam's POV

"You know, you can't spend your whole life hiding under the blanket. Please come out, Angel."

"Don't wanna."

"I'll buy your favorite ice cream and pudding if you'll be a good boy and listen to me."

"Don't wannaaaa!!!"

"Tsk!! This guy."

Forth has been trying really hard to make me leave the bed since morning. Whatever happened between us last night was still fresh in my memory. When the morning came, I realised what we did last night and now I was getting way too embarrassed to leave my shell and look Forth in the eye.

How can I face him or anyone else after what I did? I was lost in lust last night, so I did what Forth asked me to but when I regained consciousness , I was beyond embarrassed to even face myself.

There is no way I am going to leave this bed and come out of this blanket ever in my life. Nothing can tempt me to make me leave this bed, nothing!!!

"You know I called Wayo this morning and he was crying for some reason. He wanted to talk to you but I said that your P'Beam doesn't...."

"Wayo was crying!!??? Why???!!!" I threw the blanket away and ran towards the Forth at full speed.

Forth did not reply but gave me an evil smirk.

"You look really cute right now you know that? It makes me want to eat you more."

"Wha..." It was too late for me to realise what Forth did. He played smart and made me leave my bed while mentioning Wayo. He knows me way too well, he knows Wayo is my weakness and I would even die for him.

"You cheated!!! You son of bitch!!" If someone had told me a month ago that I will be cursing at Forth Jaturapoom one day, I would have laughed at their face. But look how the time changes, I couldn't even dare to look him in the eye a month ago but now I can be myself with him without any fear.

"Well, I had to do something to make you come out of your shell. Also, please go and freshen up, even though you took shower last night but still you should take a bath again." I blushed for some reason.

"Fine, I'll go but make sure you prepare something for me to eat. I am super hungry." He gave a peck on my cheek and left saying that he will be making the most delicious food I have ever eaten.

I snorted.

Most delicious food my ass.

After half an hour I was completely fresh and dressed up in casual clothes. When I entered the kitchen, Forth was done cooking and was setting the dishes on the table.

I must admit, the smell coming from the food was mouth watering.

"Come and sit babe." I was so lost in the smell of the delicious food that I didn't even notice Forth sitting on the chair.

I don't know why, but whenever I lay my eyes on Forth all I can see is him. Yes, his profession is not the kind that people usually expect from their partners but if we put his profession aside then he is one of the most caring and loving people you will ever meet.

Not forget to mention that he is one of the most good looking guy I have ever laid my eyes on. He is so freaking handsome that if he wants to be then he can be a model for anything, his perfect eyes, jaws, nose, lips and killer smile. He is so perfect.