Ch.17

Forgive my grammar mistakes and typos.

A/N: I AM BACK!!!!!

RECAP: Forth proposed to Beam and found out about Beam's scar. Forth thought Beam is involved with his rivals. Forth said many bad things to Beam and they broke up. Beam couldn't take the heartbreak and he tried to take his life but was rescued by Kit.  Beam remained unconscious for two days. He sees Forth in his dream and he finally wakes up.

Forth's POV

WHY?!! WHY??!! WHY??!!

WHY IT HAS TO BE BEAM??!!

WHY??!!

Currently I was sitting in the middle of the room which I decorated with my own hands and asked Beam to be my boyfriend not long ago. The room which I thought will be filled with nothing but some sweet memories of us together, but never in my dream I thought that my best day would turn out to be the worst day of my life... of our life.

The whole room was now trash. I threw and broke each and every possible thing I could find in the room. The table was broken, the vases, the candles were thrown in every direction, rose petals were now looking like nothing but garbage.

I turned the lights off and sat in the corner when I was done trashing the room. I am sure I even threw my phone away somewhere but I don't know where.

Never in my life have I cried for someone or something but I was a crying mess now. For the first time in my life I genuinely liked someone but that person turned out to be a traitor. This is the reason why I didn't have a relationship but with Beam I felt like I could spend my whole life with him.

I don't know how much time has passed, whether it was day or night. I wasn't feeling like leaving my room, ever again. I might not leave my room at all. There is nothing left in my life to wait for, so what is the point of going out and faking a smile in front of everyone when I didn't even want to smile?

A soft knock on my door brought me back to the reality... the hash and painful reality of my life. I have been in fights and even have broken many bones in my body, but nothing has hurt the way this heartbreak was hurting me.

"Forth, you in there?" It was Jay. I am sure he must be waiting to hear about the good news. I told him that I will be giving him good news today but didn't tell him what it was about.

"Forth, why are you sitting in the dark?" I didn't respond, I couldn't. I want to snap at him and tell him to leave me alone and never come back. I didn't want him to see me in this miserable state of mine.

"I'll just turn the lights....HOLY MOTHER....WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE??!!" I was still silent. I know anyone would react like this when they see the condition of the room.

"Forth.Did someone break in and rob this house? Did any of your enemy get the intel about your house and had a fight with you??!!! Are...are you hurt somewhere?" Jay was frantic and was looking over my body for any possible injury. Yes, I was hurt but I was hurt where no one could see and it was the most painful hurt.

"Forth why didn't you call..." Jay stopped in mid when he noticed my moist eyes and cheeks stained with tears.

"Forth what happ..." I didn't let him finish his sentence and started crying hard while hugging him tight.

Jay didn't ask me anything and he let me cry my heart out for I don't know how long. He was just caressing my back and whispering some sweet things to me, so that I will calm down. I don't know how and when but soon I fell asleep in his arms.