Ch 2

Forgive my grammar mistakes and typos.

Forth's POV

"I WANT YOU TO FIND HIM AS SOON AS YOU CAN!!!"

"FUCK!!!!"

Why?? Why that fucking twink was there??!!!

Who was he??!!

Was he someone from my enemy's side?!!

Did he go there on purpose or was it just a coincidence?!!

I don't care if that twink was a normal residence, all I know that due to him that asshole managed to run away from my grip.

It took me months... months!!! It took me months to find that innocent looking guy, who was the deadliest person I have ever come across. But due to that guy, he managed to run away.

"S-sir."

"WHAT??!!"

"The guy, according to our sources, he has left the country already."

FUCK!!!

I flipped the table that was in front of me and threw my phone on the wall making it break into thousands of pieces.

The guy that we managed to capture and he got away from my grip is one of the evilest people in my field. All the mafia from all across the world wanted him dead but he was way too clever to dodge each and everyone's attack.

It took me and my men months to plot a proper plan and lure him into our trap and we succeeded too, but due to just one silly thing he was now again away from everyone's grip.

I was so angry that I was feeling like I could murder thousands of people. But I am not that brutal.

I do kill people yes but I have never laid my hands on an innocent one. But for the first time in my life I was feeling like killing that twink with my bare hands.

If only I was able to see his face.

"I couldn't see his face but yeah I did see something which will help us to find him."

I gathered all my trusted men in my meeting room to give intel about that guy so that we can find him as quickly as possible.

"What was it that you saw sir?"

"Well, he had this really ugly scar on his calf. I am sure that scar has been there for a few years and it's not going to go away for the rest of his life. With the help of this we could find him."

"You didn't see his face at all?"

I shook my head signaling as no.

If only I was able to see his face.

"Sir, you keep mentioning that guy as a twink. So should we look for some teenager or college going student?" Now that I heard it, I started wondering why the hell I was referring to that guy as a twink even though he was a full grown man.

"Well, I only got the chance to look at his back and he has some nice ass on which I can spend some hours... ahem... well... that's not the point, the point is he is not a teenagre or some college student. He looked like a full grown man, I am sure he is a working man. You guys have to look for an grown adult man." I know it's hard for most of the people to give this much info about anyone just by getting a glimpse of that person, but I am known for my sharp eyes. People said that I have eyes as sharp as an eagle and it's true and that's why I was able to give my men this much intel about that guy.

"But sir, it's not like we can knock on each and everyone's door and ask every male of the age group that you described us to lift their pants up because we want to see their legs. We are even not sure whether that guy is from this city too, who knows maybe he is from some place and after witnessing what he wasn't to see, he might have fled back to his place, right??