Ch.14

Forgive my grammar mistakes and typos.

A/N: *cracking knuckles* 😏

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH EVERYONE!!!!

Forth's POV

It's been a month since that day when I met Beam accidentally while jogging and he almost gave himself to me. Ever since that day he has become a lot closer to me, physically and emotionally too.

I have taken him on several dates and have spent a lot of time with him. We have learned a lot of things about each other, we have kissed and have done a lot more than kissing too but we still haven't seen each other fully naked yet.

Along with Beam, I have become close with Wayo too but his friend Ming, he still doesn't trust me. According to Ming he thinks that I am just being nice to Beam for my own selfish reasons and once I will get what I want from Beam, I will leave him.

Well, we'll see about it.

Beam has even come close to Jay. He respects him like an elder brother too but they are still in their awkward relationship. If these two are left alone then they wouldn't know what to talk about and things will become awkward for them.

And yeah, Dun went back to state for some reason but every once in a while he asks about Wayo. I know he has taken a liking to him but I won't let that happen, it's not like I am against them but I have my own reasons to do it.

I also know what Beam feels for me and I will not deny that I kind of feel the same for him too. I actually have been planning to ask him to be my boyfriend for a while now. No, I don't love him yet(I think) but I do like him... a lot and I can't imagine my life without him now.

I know, I said that I don't do relationships and all, but Beam is different. He is a really kind and sweet person, he is not with me for his own selfish reason but he is with me because he genuinely likes me a lot. He has a pure soul and heart of gold, I am not planning to lose such a gem and will keep him close to me like my dear life.

Today is actually the day when I will be proposing Beam. I didn't want to go to a public place and ask him, so I called him over to my house to hang out. Beam has no idea what kind of surprise he will be getting today from me. I can't wait to see the reaction on his face when I propose to him. I am sure he is going to cry with happiness. My angel is so precious and cute.

I have decorated my room with a romantic theme. I could have made my men do it but this is a special day and I want to do this special thing for the person by myself. I was so happy and lost in decorating and arranging everything that I didn't even realise the amount of time has passed. It was almost time for Beam to come and I still haven't gotten ready yet!!!