Ch.9

Forgive my grammar mistakes and typos.

A/n: Sorry that updates are getting delayed. My mind is not working properly due to COVID situation in my country. 😢

STAY SAFE AND STAY HEALTHY EVERYONE. 😷

Beam's POV

Forth was kissing me.... Super hard.

I know he is attracted towards me for some reason and is trying to court me, but kissing me without my permission is off the limit. So without thinking anything else, I did what a self respected person should have done.

I pushed him hard.

"The fuck you think you are doing??!!!" I whisper yelled at him with full of anger. I didn't want to yell loud and scare Wayo away. That kid always gets scared whenever he sees two people yelling or fighting with each other.

"Umm...kissing you?"

"Well duh!! And I thought you were measuring my lips with yours. Of course I know you were kissing me, but how can you do that without my permission??!!!!" I was mad, I was so mad that I totally forgot at the moment that the person I was yelling at was not just an ordinary guy, but a mafia lord.

"S-sorry, well you were laughing and looking so cute, so ummm... yeah... sorry." As if the roles were changing, Forth was stuttering and looking innocent like me and I was stabbing a dagger into his chest with my eyes.

It kind of made me a bit happy to see someone as deadly as Forth Jaturapoom apologising to me and looking scared like a little pup.

It made me smile a bit but I hid it before Forth could see it. No matter what the situation was, he is still the Forth that everyone fears.

"It's okay, but do not do this in future. Now let's cook fast so that my Wayo can go to bed."

Forth gave me a curious look and started helping me to cook dinner again.

We did not cook in silence, he was asking some random things about me and I was answering him. Just like this, the dinner was prepared.

Dinner was over. Wayo was sound asleep in my room and Dun had to go somewhere urgently. I was in the kitchen being cornered by Forth, who was looking at me with eyes full of desperation and I was giving him the expression of fuck off.

"I can see that you are getting comfortable in my presence. Earlier you can't even look directly into my eyes for more than a few seconds and now look at you, giving me the look of fuck off. Should I consider this a little improvement in our relationship?"

I shoved him off, or I tried to shoved him off but he didn't even budge a bit. I sighed hard and looked at him in the eyes again. "First of all we are not in a relationship and secondly why are you still here?"

He smirked at me and said, "To get my answer angel. You have no idea how patient I am with you, if someone else had made me wait for so long, that person would have been dead by now."

His words ran shivers down my spine. In that moment he made me realise again who I was dealing with. I think I was getting way too comfortable with him and he didn't like it , maybe that's why he threatened me even though it was indirect.

"I-I know, it's just.I don't know...well.... I think you only want to have...se-sex with me and then it will be all over for you, but I ..."

"It's true... it's true that I want to ravish each and every part of your body, but angel... there is something else I have felt for you which I haven't felt with anyone till now. Give it a try, you never know what future might hold?" He was dead serious when he said these things to me and I would have said yes to him if he wasn't the mafia.