Ch.8

Forgive my grammar mistakes and typos.

A/n: I am really sorry for the delay. But the situation with COVID is messing up with my mind. Also, the news about TRIAGE broke my heart pretty bad and I kind of lost my will to write.

STAY SAFE AND STAY HEALTHY EVERYONE 😷

Beam's POV

Last two months have been the most stressful months for me. I have never ever been this stressed in my life before. I wasn't even this stressed when I left the house at the age of fifteen.

The reason for my stress was none other than Forth Jaturapoom.

He has been pestering me ever since he took care of me that night. I know it was a really great gesture coming from someone who is known for his cold heart and anger but still just thinking about being together with him was stressing the hell out of me.

I have been successfully avoiding answering him for almost a month now, I also know that Forth is not the person with the patient and soon I have to give him my answer.

Yes, I was attracted to him physically. In fact, he is the first person in my life who has made me feel this way but when it comes to getting attracted towards him romantically then it was a big no from me.

"Hey baby boo, what are you thinking about?"

"Nothing Ming, I was thinking about Wayo."

Our holidays were over and school was open again. Today was the third day of reopening school but Wayo was still not coming to school. Me and Ming both knew something was wrong again but we don't know what it was.

"Yeah, I miss that little baby too. I don't know what is bothering him though, I wish he could open up his problems."

Wayo was one of the cutest human me and Ming has ever seen. He is a really smart and very quiet kid, he hardly talks to anyone in his class. Fortunately I was able to befriend him and if he was my friend then he was Ming's too but he talks more to me than he talks to Ming.

"Hey, is that Wayo??" Ming said, pointing towards a boy. I looked in the direction and noticed that it was indeed Wayo. He was going towards his class with his head down and slow steps.

We both went towards him as soon as we spotted him.

"Hey Yo, how are you?"

"I-I am good P'Beam." Yes, Wayo is the only student who has permission to address me as phi. I have always considered him like a lil bro of mine.

"Where have you been for the past few days?? I couldn't even reach you through the phone."

"I was sick." He lied. I know he never expresses whatever pain he is going through and it hurts me to see him like this. I tried everything in my power to make him open up with me but it's of no use.

"Okay, take care of yourself then. Also, I have saved all the notes for you that you have missed during your absence." He thanked me and went to his class after getting a pat on the head by Ming.

"You know he was lying right?"

"Yes Ming, I know he was lying again. I hope nothing bad happened to him during these days and he was not in danger of anything." Ming nodded his agreement and jogged towards his class after bidding me goodbye.

It was evening and I was tutoring Wayo the things he said he couldn't understand.Being a smart kid it was very rare for him to not understand anything, but something was changing inside him I am sure of it. He sometimes ends up asking me the simplest thing that anyone can understand, like he was doing right now.