Ch.7

Forgive my grammar mistakes and typos.

NOTE: Covid cases are increasing very rapidly. Make sure to take full safety precautions and eat healthy. Wear a mask, sanitize/wash your hands regularly and maintain distance. 😷

STAY SAFE AND STAY HEALTHY.

Forth's POV

I was in my meeting room with my men. For the past few years our business has grown more than expected but I wanted to cover as much as we could. Even though we do all sorts of illegal things, we still do it.

People who are partnered in my business, they trust me more than they trust anyone else. The way I do my work is totally different from the way other gang's leader. I do not shed blood or fight unless it is necessary and is needed.

I have killed many people with my own hands for past years, but those men were not innocent one's. The people I have killed were getting out of control and they needed to be dealt with.

People worship me not only because they fear me but they also like the way I work. People In my country only know those who can protect them other than the police. Due to my fear the crimes like murder, rape, theft and all were very less. Those who dared to do these kinds of things,they didn't get the chance to see the next day in their life.

I became the mafia leader not because I like dealing with drugs and shit but because I have seen enough evil in my childhood and I wanted it to stop in one way or another.

I was smart enough to qualify for the job of police officer but we all know these officers cannot do anything to the people who are in power and those in power were the ones who were ruining the environment of my country.

The day when Jay's sister got brutally raped and murdered in front of his eyes with the men who were part of this feared leader, was the day I an oth to become more powerful and end the evil that they were spreading in the name of being a leader, and trust me the mafia leader were not the only leader who were evil there were some well known politician and other celebrities too.

I had to create my image of being the craziest and most feared person, if not then no one would have feared me and I wouldn't have been at the place where I am now.

When I created my own gang, Jay was the first one to join and somehow there were orphans kids who were now adults and wanted to do something in their life.

People used to take me for granted when I approached them but one day I lost my temper because one of the leaders was making fun of me and was molesting a teenage girl right in front of me.

That was the day I lost and killed that son of bitch so truly that each and every person who was present in the room was in shock. Few collapsed because they couldn't bear to see the sight in front of them and few peeped their pants.

I didn't mean to scare my men but I did. Jay was in shock for a few days and he went somewhere for a few weeks, he just told me that he needed some time alone and will be back soon. I kind of understood his situation and let him go with the fear of him not coming back, but he came back.

After that incident, the words were spread like the fire in the forest and soon people started recognizing me. They not only started giving me attention and respect but they also started fearing me.

The day when I claimed the position of the most feared mafia leader of the country was the day when I killed someone brutally again. It was the man who raped Jay's sister, he was begging me to forgive him but I tortured him for a month and then killed him. The justice was served that day because the police can't do a shit when we filed a complaint against him.