Ch.18

Forgive my grammar mistake and typos.

Beam's POV

"I'll come and visit you soon. Take care of yourself and eat a lot." After spending almost two weeks in the hospital I was finally back home, my home. Min

g came to live with me till I was fully healthy with Wayo visiting me every now and then.

I was now sitting in my living room with Ming and the person who has saved my life that day, Kit.

That dimpled guy has become a really good friend with me and Ming for the past couple of weeks. Ever since he has saved me that day, he has become really close to me.

"Okay Kit, I am sure you will be able to ace this presentation. Give your best!!" Kit was five years younger than me and Ming, so he was still a college student. Kit is very smart and was top in his college. He didn't really have many friends due to the white spots that he has all over his body. There were just one or two people whom he considered acquaintances, not friends.

"I'll drop you till the front door." Ming offered to make Kit blush. I know how things are going to get from now on.

"Ooh...okay." I swear this dimple guy looks so adorable when he blushes. I can't blame Ming for falling for him. No, Ming still hasn't confessed to him or even told me anything about it , but I am his friend after all and nothing can escape from my eyes when it comes to Ming.

Ming came back after five minutes while whistling and a huge smile on his face. Seriously, can this guy be any more obvious?

I gave him a teasing smirk. In return he gave me a confused look which was full of questions.

"Why are you smirking at me?"

"Why, I can't even smirk now?" I decided to tease Ming some more. It's really fun to see his reactions when someone teases him. He becomes super irritated and will pout a lot.

"Of course you can but the way you are smirking right now is giving me a weird kind of goosebumps. I have a feeling you are going to make my life miserable somehow." He said and took his seat near me. He checked my temperature once again.

"Your fever is totally gone now. I am happy that you have recovered so fast, Beam." No matter how much he flirts with me just to tease me, but when it comes to my health and safety then he starts acting like an elder member of the family.

"When are you going to confess to him?" Ming stopped his actions in mid way and worry took over his face.

"I...I don't know what you are talking about." He was about to leave but I grabbed his hand and prevented him from leaving. He has this habit of leaving abruptly whenever I discuss something serious with me, especially if it is related to his life.

"I won't let you leave this topic just like this Ming. I know you have been crushing on Kit for a while now and I can see that Kit also kind of feels something for you. If you like him, then confess to him. I don't want you to give him false hopes. He has suffered a lot when it comes to relationships, I don't want him to suffer more." Kit has told me everything about his personal life one day when we were discussing our failed relationships. And I was shocked to know how much that guy has suffered so far.

"I know Beam, I know. But I am scared."

"Scared of what Ming?"

"What..what if he thinks that I am showing interest in him just because he saved my best friend's life? Or he might think that I am saying all these things to him out of sympathy?" I have known Ming for years, but I have never seen him getting worried about confessing to someone. It's always the opposite, he will just go to the person and ask directly for a date.