Ch.23

A/n: Hello fellow readers. Pls don't kill me for updating after a century, lol. 

Recap: In the previous chapters Forth managed to rescue Wayo and Wayo left with Dun to study in America.

3 months later

Beam’s POV

“Okay bye love you and take care. See you soon.”

It’s been two months since Wayo left. I missed him like hell for the first few weeks and used to talk to him daily. There wasn’t even a single day when we didn’t talk. Yo was same too. He was bawling his eyes out the first time he called me. He keeps saying that he wants to come back because he doesn't like anything there. I was ready to bring him back too. It took me and Yo a one hour lecture from both Forth and Dun to realize that it’s been barely a day and soon Yo will start liking things there too, also it’s for his future. 

Now after three months whenever I see Wayo, a sense of pride rises in me. It seems like he has grown up so much in these three months. He has made so many friends that he is never alone. His looks is the main reason why people wanted to be his friends and those who managed to pass The Dun test of becoming Yo’s friend are so protective of him that they never let anyone lay a finger on him.

Yo was doing really well there, the glow on his face and the light in eyes had come back again. He is healthier and happier now.

“I am so glad he is getting the happiness he deserves. It all thanks to you, if it wasn’t for then I don’t know where mmnnghhh…” I don’t know why but suddenly my soul was getting sucked out of my body by none other than my beloved boyfriend.

It’s been almost a year now and we haven’t done anything besides kissing and well doing other sexual stuff with each other, but we still haven’t had proper sexual itercourse yet. To my surprise Forth has exceptionally been patient with me for all these months but for the last few weeks I can feel his patient slipping away slowly.

Just like now, Forth would come out of nowhere and will kiss me so hard that I get turned a lot. He has never said or asked me about going further than just kissing but I know his intentions. I won’t lie if I say that I am not ready, I am ready as hell but when it comes to having sex I get so nervous that I end up having an upset stomach. 

“F-Forth.”

“Y-yeah baby.”

“Kiss me more.”

The lust that was dripping from our voice and action was a lot more this time than it was before. I have a very strong feeling that I will end up giving myself to him today only.

“Pull your tongue out.” I did as he said and soon my tongue was getting sucked by him. It was so intense that it almost made me cum. 

“Fu…fuck… so good… more please.” Forth has the ability to turn my mood from normal to horny one just from one kiss. The way he kisses me is so amazing that I wonder how come we still have been able to hold ourselves from doing anything till today.

“Damn baby you feel so good. I can kiss you all day.” Forth’s hushed voice was sending shivers down to my spine.

“Who is stopping you then Mr.Forth.” As if on cue, Forth ripped my shirt apart like it was nothing and threw it on bed gently. He was looking at me like a predator looking at its prey. I sure was gonna get eaten by this hungry devil today.

He hovered on top of me while trailing down the kisses from my abdominal to chest. When he reached my chest he gently teased my nipple with his tongue and his other hand was teasing my other nipple. It was a new and different feeling but it felt good.