Ch.19

Forgive my grammar mistakes and typos.

Forth's Pov

I panicked. I panicked so hard that I have never panicked in my life before. After that threatening call I started freaking out. Usually I am calm in a situation like this but I couldn't keep my calm for some reason.

I decided to call Beam while driving towards his home, hoping he would receive my call. After trying for two-three times, he finally picked up my call

"BEAM, NO MATTER WHAT... DO NOT OPEN..." Before I could finish my sentence I heard some sound which I didn't want to hear at all.

BOOM!!

The line went dead after that. I was too shocked to do or say anything. Just with the thought of losing Beam forever and never able to see him was making my heart ache in pain. And to think that I was the reason for his condition was making me sad and angry at the same time.

"BEAM!!!!" I was panting and sweating very hard while sitting on...my bed? Why the hell I was on my bed? Was I dreaming? Was that call and everything I just went through... a mere dream?

I looked at the time and it was past three in the morning. I tried to go back to sleep but no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't go to sleep. Even though it was a dream, it still made me super worried for Beam.

Without thinking anything I jumped out of the bed , grabbed the car keys, my phone and wallet to go give Beam a visit. I don't care if he beat me into a pulp after seeing me, I just want to make sure that he is alright.

Yes I have my ways to find out if he is fine or not but I won't be calm until I will see him all good and healthy with my own eyes. I must visit Beam as soon as possible.I drove the car super fast and after ten minutes or so, I was standing outside Beam's place.

I contemplated whether I should knock or ring the doorbell. I know he must be deep in his sleep but I was getting agitated and couldn't hold myself anymore, so I did what a worried person would do in this situation.

I started banging the door hard.

"BEAM!! OPEN THE DOOR!!!" I banged the door so hard that neighbours came out of their house and started complaining. But when they noticed who was disturbing their sleep so late at night, they went inside without saying a word.

It took Beam nearly ten minutes to open the door. I am sure he must have woken up as soon as I started screaming his name but it was not easy for him to meet the person who broke his heart into millions of pieces.

The door flung open with an angry yet adorable looking Beam. He was still sleepy and was trying his hardest to look furious but it was making him look cuter.

I was happy, really happy that Beam was indeed fine. I couldn't hold the happiness and the relief I was having after seeing Beam in one piece. I grabbed Beam's body and hugged him super tight. That dream was still running inside my brain, the fear of losing Beam for never was the scariest thing I have experienced in my life till now.

I hugged Beam so tight that I thought if I let him go then he might disappear and never come back. Beam wasn't hugging me back though, he was just standing still.

I break the hug and hold his face into my hands. The face that I was dying to see ever since that horrible day. I wasn't thinking straight, I was doing what my heart was asking me to do. I started showering kisses all over Beam's face with tears rolling down my eyes and Beam's eyes too.

I know Beam will slap me after this but I kissed him on his lips too. I kissed him so deep and passionately that Beam's body became weak and he almost lost his balance.