Ch.12

Forgive my grammar mistakes and typos.

Forth's POV

It's been a week since I last talked with my angel. I don't know what Jamie said to Beam but he has been avoiding me ever since that day. He is not picking up my calls or replying to my texts, he even changed his place to stay and I cannot find out where he is staying.

It's not that I am unable to find the place he is hiding himself from me, It's just that I want to give him some space and respect his decision. If he doesn't want to talk to me then it's okay, I will give him time to sort things out... but not for long.

I cannot lose him no matter what.

I tried asking Jamie, but he is as hard as rock to break. I know he will not open his mouth even if I end up breaking each and every bone of his body, he is that stubborn. I don't care what he did or said to Beam as long as I don't end up losing him, but if Beam decides to break things with me then Jamie is as good as dead.

I have tried contacting Wayo and he even talked to me but he did not reveal anything related to Beam. Such a loyal student he is. I contacted Ming too but he was super angry at me for some reason and just ended up giving me death glares. I knew he hated me!!

Currently I am jogging in the early morning. The wind was cold due to the rain that poured down last night. It was nice weather and I was feeling like I could jog for hours without even getting tired.

I really love the rainy season.

I might not be a romantic person but the idea of cuddling with someone whom you love in the warm cozy and enjoying the rain with that person has crossed my mind over millions of times. I even tried doing it with Jamie, since he is super close to me in intimate ways but I found it super awkward and weird when I did that.

Jamie is not the one for me. Actually, no one is good enough for me. I do not trust in love because I know there is nothing called love in this world, there is only lust and that's the truth.

I continued my jogging while enjoying the cool weather.

After jogging for a bit I noticed that someone was sitting on the bench which was at the side of the road. The figure looked like it was a male and was wearing a tracksuit too, maybe he was out jogging too and was resting now.

Something caught my attention towards that person, he was looking awfully familiar. Like my angel, his physique was exactly like my angel. To make sure my intuition was right, I jogged towards that person.

I am sure it's him.

"I thought you left the country." My voice made him startled, causing him to jump out of his seat.

His eyes went wide as soon as he noticed it was me.

My angel was still looking so beautiful but a bit sad for some reason. As soon as he noticed that the person standing in front of him was me, he tried to run away from me but I managed to grab his hand before he could do so.

"Why are you avoiding me for the past few days Beam?" I asked him in a soft voice. I know he was scared to come close to me for some reason and if I act tough with him then he might never see me again and I can't let Beam go from my life in any possible way.

He didn't answer me and tried to lose my grip from his hands. I can see the hurt he has in his eyes and I cannot see him the way he was looking right now. I like seeing my angel being happy and bubbly. I am going to try each and everything in my power to bring that smile back on his face.

Without thinking anything ahead, I grab him and lift him up on my shoulder. I thought he would scream and hit me but he did nothing, he was just hanging on my shoulder like a sack of potatoes