𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

" Y/ N L/N Sir!" You shouted at the top of your lungs  and saluted

" Y/ N L/N Sir!" You shouted at the top of your lungs  and saluted. You tried not to notice as Commander Shadis looked you up and down, clearly not amused.

"And where are you from L/N?" He asked blankly, taking a few steps forward.

You quickly gulped as he moved his head down. "He's just trying to intimidate you Y/N, you've got this! Show him why you deserve to be here!" You thought.

"Dauper, south of Wall Rose Sir!" You shouted, keeping your eyes forward.

"And why does a low life like you want to be here huh?" He growled, getting even closer. "To save humanity Sir and free us from the titans!"

————————————

CHAPTER 1 - NEW BEGINNINGS
Always and Forever ~

A few months later, you found yourself lying on the grass outside the cabin the survey corps were staying in. Taking a deep breath, your h/c flowed gently in the breeze. You felt like the world stood still, you were at ease, and you embraced it because this may be the last time things were peaceful.

"When do you think dinner will be?" Sasha groaned, breaking the silence. She lay scrunched up in a ball on your left side.

"Ugh for the last time potato girl we don't know!" Jean argued, lying on your right. You turned your head to face him, and watched him nuzzle his face on the soft grass. Smiling to yourself, you turned away pulled yourself up. Connie was sat with his legs crossed in front of you. He sighed loudly, playing with the grass.

"Guys! Dinner!" Mikasa shouted. Due to the word 'dinner', Sasha jerked up and sprinted towards Mikasa. Due to Mikasa's voice, Jean also jerked upwards as well. Connie nudged you sniggering. Giggling, you and Connie made your way inside.

"Bread and soup again?" Eren whined dropping his spoon in his bowl, the soup splashing a little. Burping loudly, Sasha banged her bowl down onto the wooden table. "Beat ya!" She shouted proudly. Coughing and spluttering, Connie wiped his mouth. "Damn it!" He groaned, banging his fist on the table.

You were sitting on a long wooden table near the back, you were sitting in between Mikasa and Armin, all enjoying their soup and occasionally dipping their bread in it. Sasha, Connie and Jean sat in front of you, with Eren squished in the corner.

You drank your soup quietly, observing the mess that was going on in front of you: Jean and Eren were arguing once again about who was stronger and Sasha was trying to steal Connie's food after finishing hers. It was an absolute shamble, but you loved it.