𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏

Levi watched carefully out of his window, squinting to faintly see Reiner, Bertholdt and you discussing something

to faintly see Reiner, Bertholdt and you discussing something. Sighing, he rubbed his face with his hands. If only you were a little older or if he was younger, then he wouldn't have to worry like this. If only he had responded to you.

CHAPTER 21- COMPLICATIONS
Always and Forever ~

"Sure, what's up?" You asked, crossing your arms. Even though Reiner was speaking, you looked over at Bertholdt. Panic stunned his face, scowling and clenching his teeth, he looked absolutely petrified.

"We were wondering if you..."

Meanwhile, the scouts were on a break after a rigorous training session. Falling harshly to the floor, Connie panted heavily. "I'm. so. tired." He panted, struggling to breath. Jean flopped onto the floor next to him.

Sasha had passed out in a pool of her own sweat a few moments later. Sighing, Jean rubbed his face furiously. "Are you still worried about her?" Connie smirked, twisted his head to the side to look at Jean. Annoyed, Jean shot him a dirty look. "Not like that. I just don't trust Reiner when it comes to her, that guy is the worlds biggest simp." Connie laughed and stretched his legs.

"What about Captain Levi?" He asked. Jean paused for a moment to think. "Hmm I'm not too sure. I mean, if you're under attack he's probably the best person to be with. If we're talking like that, that man is way too frigid to pull anything. Although, they do seem awfully close..." Jean said, scratching his head.

"I think she likes him." Sasha mumbled, her sentence was barely audible since her face was facing the ground. Before Connie and Jean had any time to respond, the loud sound of Erwin's voice caught them off guard. "C'mon Scouts! Time to return to training!"

—————————

"...could help us rebuild this thing? It requires a lot of effort." Reiner admitted. Y/N laughed, missing Bertholdt's sigh of relief. "Of course I can help you guys, don't worry."

Levi wasn't able to concentrate on his work at all. Usually at a time like this, he'd vent to Hange, however everyone was out. Nibbling on the top of his pen, he leaned back in his chair and sighed. Turning his head to face the window, he watched the three of you laugh, wishing that was him.

a/n: sorry for the incredibly short chapter, massive things are coming next chapter!!